Future DLC content speculations

Erkawest

With new trophies and future DLC coming up, let's speculate with our findings in what we can expect new content to be.

I found this statue of a Centaur on a random spot in some forest at Dyspontian Ruins. Could this possibly be a hint of an new upcoming boss? Maybe some of you have also seen this statue when passing by.

11v5pxv.jpgnvtwrp.jpg

There seems also to be some boss arena at the volcano of Nisyros, where you have to go through a small crack between the mountains to reach the area (volcano picture taken from "Just Games" youtube video).

What do you guys think? Have you found anything else interesting?

I think I found that statue before, or one similar anyway, it was a centaur at the very least (so could have been the same one).  Thought it was rather interesting to find.

If there are to be other mythical creatures to fight, would not mind them adding in, say, a Harpy, of a Chimera or a Satyr... anything like that would be cool.  Or meet an actual Greek hero in the game like Herakles or Theseus.  Especially since there is the whole Atlantis DLC that's happening down the line, so if they can give us Atlantis or Medusa, or the Minotaur, why not Herakles? :D

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I think I found that statue before, or one similar anyway, it was a centaur at the very least (so could have been the same one).  Thought it was rather interesting to find.

If there are to be other mythical creatures to fight, would not mind them adding in, say, a Harpy, of a Chimera or a Satyr... anything like that would be cool.  Or meet an actual Greek hero in the game like Herakles or Theseus.  Especially since there is the whole Atlantis DLC that's happening down the line, so if they can give us Atlantis or Medusa, or the Minotaur, why not Herakles? :D

I'd like a hecatoncheires as a boss talk about epic fight

Well, looks like the giant Polybotes will probably be on Nisyros island.

http://www.nautiluslive.org/blog/2010/10/10/nisyros-greek-mythology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybotes

"According to the mythographer Apollodorus, during the Gigantomachy, the cosmic battle of the Giants with the Olympian gods, Polybotes was crushed under Nisyros, a piece of the island of Kos broken off and thrown by Poseidon"

It also seems that the new trophy, Steropes, seems to be a giant cyclops, so maybe we can expect boss fights with giant bosses like the Anubis fight in Origins

2 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I noticed one cultist camp (can't remember where) that had a monstrous snake skeleton wrapped around it's structure. Would be cool to fight a giant one considering how much of a pain in my ass they were in the ancient tombs.

Wasn't the name of the camp named after the snake itself? Was pretty rad climbing it to be fair!