Yeah :giggle: Konami is tough love, lol. They also changed the lines. I was playing symphony of the night and the famous Richter/Dracula dialogue "Die monster! You don't belong in this world" is all changed. Also the voice actor for Alucard is poor. He sounds too much like Richter itself.

I am trying to find the list of voice actors for this new versions but I can't find it.

Castlevania-Requiem_-Symphony-Of-The-Nig

• Like 1

I wish they kept the original PS1 voice acting, or at least had an option for it. Sure, it may have been kind of bad, but like the original Resident Evil's voice acting, it was iconic.

This whole scene is just awesome. The PSP voice acting doesn't have the same charm...

"WHAT IS A MAN!?" :giggle:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Really? I thought they said the dialogues are in English only?

They did? Well, they were wrong. In the options you can change the voice language.

11 hours ago, siirvorn said:

Sort of relevant, but is Japanese text/interface included as well 1f605.png ?

I didn't see anything like that in the options. Maybe if you change your system language to Japanese, it'll work. I'll test it later when I get the chance.

19 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

They did? Well, they were wrong. In the options you can change the voice language.

I didn't see anything like that in the options. Maybe if you change your system language to Japanese, it'll work. I'll test it later when I get the chance.

If it's like the PSP version the game uses the system language. EUR version had EFIGS languages not sure if there were more.

18 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

If it's like the PSP version the game uses the system language. EUR version had EFIGS languages not sure if there were more.

From what I can tell, it's nothing like the PSP version. With Rondo, at least; I've only played Symphony of the Night on PS1.

24 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

From what I can tell, it's nothing like the PSP version. With Rondo, at least; I've only played Symphony of the Night on PS1.

I was talking about the text in SOTN. It's translated multilanguage on PSP.

Edited by Lance_87

Yeah the original SOTN on PS1 was so much better... I immediately noticed when the game loading up that entire scrolling intro was different. I've never played this version with all the dialogue changes and shit.. I don't particularly like it compared to SOTN on PS1. I really miss the Librarian "Heh, Thank You" in that little weird voice.. It just sounds so stupid in this version. 

On 10/28/2018 at 1:37 AM, siirvorn said:

Ah ok, thanks for the info :D 

I finally got around to testing it, and unsurprisingly, it didn't work. It's rare for a localization to include the original text. The only recent example I can think of is Akiba's Beat.

On 10/27/2018 at 3:26 PM, Lance_87 said:

I was talking about the text in SOTN. It's translated multilanguage on PSP.

Oh, okay. I'm sure it includes those languages, then.