Not released in some countries?

This game was supposed to be out 18th October then delayed to 25th i believe. But the game is nowehere to be seen on the store. (I live in norway) But a friend who lives in germany has bought it. So just wondering if this game got locked in some regions from the store, As i can't find any info on it

On 10/26/2018 at 2:09 PM, NetEntity said:

Oh, hell no. Nonononoono, I have waited for years, they can't pull a region lock on me... Here's to hoping it's just a release delay...

On 10/26/2018 at 2:25 PM, KristofferJr said:

Same here, When i heard a of a HD remaster of this i got very hyped

Just make an irish psn account and buy it, sorted!

24 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Just make an irish psn account and buy it, sorted!

Oh, I do have a separate account specifically for this kind of BS - it isn't the first case by a long shot.

Simply put, the notion itself is irritating. Why must some people jump through hoops to buy something -within the same region-, without even any reason given? Who knows.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NetEntity said:

Oh, I do have a separate account specifically for this kind of BS - it isn't the first case by a long shot.

Simply put, the notion itself is irritating. Why must some people jump through hoops to buy something -within the same region-, without even any reason given? Who knows.

Yes I understand what you mean, I've often had to buy games from US store in the past because they weren't available in the irish store.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...