stefant2002

Glitch that will help you in zombies

32 posts in this topic

People have found a way to turn on modifiers for normal games so that means you can open all the doors and spawn with 50k points on round 1 and much more. If you guys need any tips on how to activate this glitch just ask me.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dragon11gggg said:

Do you know if this glitch can be used to complete the ee trophies?

yes it can

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iLivingProof said:

yes it can

Thanks this makes the ee's a joke now. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stefant2002 said:

People have found a way to turn on modifiers for normal games so that means you can open all the doors and spawn with 50k points on round 1 and much more. If you guys need any tips on how to activate this glitch just ask me.

 

 

It's patched.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can anyone else confirm if it's patched?

 

also, would this exploit work offline?  if so, we could probably still do it if we revert the patch a la Mad Max

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always wonder, how the F. do they find things like this 😵

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

can anyone else confirm if it's patched?

 

also, would this exploit work offline?  if so, we could probably still do it if we revert the patch a la Mad Max

No, since it requires 2 players. 

 

All I can say is, it worked Friday morning, and was patched after Friday evening's internal update (the "downloading" screen you see when you launch the game) as far as I can see. You can get the glitched "custom game" screen, but as soon as host moves to the zombie lobby, the screen is gone. 

1 hour ago, TNekke said:

I always wonder, how the F. do they find things like this 1f635.png

Not that surprising considering they found the "no-name" glitch in Black Ops 2 in much the same way. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

can anyone else confirm if it's patched?

 

also, would this exploit work offline?  if so, we could probably still do it if we revert the patch a la Mad Max

It's not patched i just did it again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

can anyone else confirm if it's patched?

 

also, would this exploit work offline?  if so, we could probably still do it if we revert the patch a la Mad Max

Yes, can confirm, me and Stefan managed to get it working again. It's trickier to do now after the latest update, but it's doable.

Edited by Armored Squirrel
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Fucking cheaters. Smh

You try doing the easter eggs without crashing. Go on. If you can do a full lobby on normal difficulty, and complete the BotD easter egg without blue screening or being kicked from lobby, then you earn the right to complain. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to the planet step 3 times today and blue screened every time!? Is there any way to avoid this while doing the easter egg?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After hours of playing. Blue screen at the second elephant. yeah i love this shit.

Btw the glitch still works.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, quadboy_007 said:

Got to the planet step 3 times today and blue screened every time!? Is there any way to avoid this while doing the easter egg?

Switch to 3 players if you play with 4 players, never crashed on that step with 3 players.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is doing this and going for EE on Botd or Vod, please count me in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants to use this glitch on any of the easter eggs let me know. I'm available all day 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

You try doing the easter eggs without crashing. Go on. If you can do a full lobby on normal difficulty, and complete the BotD easter egg without blue screening or being kicked from lobby, then you earn the right to complain. 

Your trophy is worthless kid. Damn cheaters smh

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LucienNL said:

Your trophy is worthless kid. Damn cheaters smh

Good for you. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the blue-screen every time i get to 2/5 challenges on Blood of the Dead Easter egg. (2players)

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the digital version. Will this work on there or am I assed out of doing this glitch? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scottmidds said:

I get the blue-screen every time i get to 2/5 challenges on Blood of the Dead Easter egg. (2players)

 

 

What round? 

We always got bluescreened at 3/5 at rounds 15-20, but didn't get bluescreened when completing the ee at round 13.

 

So try doing it as fast as possible on least possible rounds

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

I have the digital version. Will this work on there or am I assed out of doing this glitch? 

No it will work i got the digital version aswell, i don't see why you thought it wouldn't work since it's all ingame.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, iLL-Mortick said:

What round? 

We always got bluescreened at 3/5 at rounds 15-20, but didn't get bluescreened when completing the ee at round 13.

 

So try doing it as fast as possible on least possible rounds

 

Rounds 20-25, We tried last night and got to 4/5 challenges on round 18 and it blue screened. I will try and get it done at round 13, the powerhouse challenge is a pain in the a$$. Thanks for the advice!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.