Glitch that will help you in zombies

stefant2002

13 hours ago, stefant2002 said:

People have found a way to turn on modifiers for normal games so that means you can open all the doors and spawn with 50k points on round 1 and much more. If you guys need any tips on how to activate this glitch just ask me.

It's patched.

2 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

can anyone else confirm if it's patched?

also, would this exploit work offline?  if so, we could probably still do it if we revert the patch a la Mad Max

No, since it requires 2 players. 

All I can say is, it worked Friday morning, and was patched after Friday evening's internal update (the "downloading" screen you see when you launch the game) as far as I can see. You can get the glitched "custom game" screen, but as soon as host moves to the zombie lobby, the screen is gone. 

1 hour ago, TNekke said:

I always wonder, how the F. do they find things like this 1f635.png

Not that surprising considering they found the "no-name" glitch in Black Ops 2 in much the same way. 

7 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

can anyone else confirm if it's patched?

also, would this exploit work offline?  if so, we could probably still do it if we revert the patch a la Mad Max

Yes, can confirm, me and Stefan managed to get it working again. It's trickier to do now after the latest update, but it's doable.

Edited by Armored Squirrel

35 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Fucking cheaters. Smh

You try doing the easter eggs without crashing. Go on. If you can do a full lobby on normal difficulty, and complete the BotD easter egg without blue screening or being kicked from lobby, then you earn the right to complain. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

You try doing the easter eggs without crashing. Go on. If you can do a full lobby on normal difficulty, and complete the BotD easter egg without blue screening or being kicked from lobby, then you earn the right to complain. 

Your trophy is worthless kid. Damn cheaters smh

7 hours ago, scottmidds said:

I get the blue-screen every time i get to 2/5 challenges on Blood of the Dead Easter egg. (2players)

What round? 

We always got bluescreened at 3/5 at rounds 15-20, but didn't get bluescreened when completing the ee at round 13.

So try doing it as fast as possible on least possible rounds

• Like 1

17 hours ago, iLL-Mortick said:

What round? 

We always got bluescreened at 3/5 at rounds 15-20, but didn't get bluescreened when completing the ee at round 13.

So try doing it as fast as possible on least possible rounds

Rounds 20-25, We tried last night and got to 4/5 challenges on round 18 and it blue screened. I will try and get it done at round 13, the powerhouse challenge is a pain in the a$$. Thanks for the advice!

• Like 1