Errand boy + friend with benefits trophies.

shlomaniac

I have an issue with these trophies, I'm in the begging of chapter  2 doing side missions and bring stuff for the camp but i get NO requests for items from the gang even if i talk to them and NO companion activity pops up. 

Anyone knows the solution to this or maybe its too early?

(I dont want to finish this chapter without doing the required actions for the trophies).

P.S good vibes from rdr2 so far, enjoying the game even without considering trophies. 

1 hour ago, andrew_cole78 said:

Here’s a link to Powerpyx’s guide 

http://www.powerpyx.com/red-dead-redemption-2-trophy-guide-roadmap/

"While you’re at your gang’s camp, people will randomly come up to you and give you item requests of stuff they want." 

This isn't happening for a lot of days, i might beed to progress in main missions first. Thanks anyway. ) 

• Like 1

It seems to be different triggers.

For Dutch's pipe, I just talked to him after starting chapter 2

After I completed that, I found a letter/magazine under a tent and got Hosea's item request to find a comic novel.

It took me a while to find the pipe and didn't get any new item requests in between, so it seems like you can only spawn/hold one errand at a time

40 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

It seems to be different triggers.

For Dutch's pipe, I just talked to him after starting chapter 2

After I completed that, I found a letter/magazine under a tent and got Hosea's item request to find a comic novel.

It took me a while to find the pipe and didn't get any new item requests in between, so it seems like you can only spawn/hold one errand at a time

Not true, I hold them both. For the Hosea’s request you just need to read a book in one of the tents so you learn about his likes for novels, its there from the beginning.

Edited by BlackTorito

54 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I've had a couple of requests but where can we even view the ones we have?

Left on the d-pad and one of the menus there should have a list of requests.

I'm also in Ch2 and after talking to people around the camp, Dutch is the only one I got a request from. I think maybe asking again after completing missions will unlock more 

23 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Has somebody else discovered any other errands in chapter 2? Currently we know how to start Dutch's and Hosea's

PowerPyxs guide mentions all the errands. They don’t come quickly and you may only be able to get one at a time. I’m still on chapter 2 and have completed four so far. Just keep talking to everyone who has errands available and eventually they will come up. If it helps, when Mary Beth is writing in a book she will give you an errand, talk to Sean when he is making molotovs, talk to Javier when he is making poison knives and Susan (I think) asked me for herbs at some point while cooking.

• Like 1

Yeah Powerpyx guide mentions who, what and where to find

Here's more detail for item request triggers in chapter 2

I will be updating this in the order I got them

*Dutch's pipe: Talk to Dutch in front of his tent (can be done in start of ch 2)

*Hosea's novel: Read some books under Hosea's tent and find out he likes to read

*Pearson's naval compass: Start a game of poker, hopefully Pearson will join. Complete one game (Pearson won mine) and he will mention it

*Mary Beth's Fountain Pen: Walk up to her tent, if she is writing in a book, talk to her and she will mention the pen

*Javier's Oelander: After rescuing Sean, Javier will sit at the Domino table and fletch arrowheads. Talk to him and he will ask for some Oleander

*Jack's story book: When you go fishing with Jack (like quest 13), he will mention that he forgot a story book at the previous snowy camp in Ch 1

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, olivetheturtle said:

Has anyone found Hosea’s crime novel? Powerpyx just lists the location as “House in Bayou” and I can’t accept any other requests until I find one, ugh 

It's the house right under the letter "O" in the word BAYOU on map. North-east from Rhodes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ARH65512 said:

I actually got lucky I got myself a request from Pearson playing poker. Can anyone show me where to find the compass? Is it true you can only do one request at a time?

No it’s not true, I have 2 on the go and one of them is the compass so I would be interested in it’s location too.  

7 minutes ago, ARH65512 said:

I actually got lucky I got myself a request from Pearson playing poker. Can anyone show me where to find the compass? Is it true you can only do one request at a time?

3 on the go here but i guess they mean you can only have 1 on the go per person but you can have multiple requests on you from different people.

10 minutes ago, ARH65512 said:

Interested in the compass location too, can't find anything about the location on internet

4 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

The Naval compass is in the boat house at the shore of Braitheworte Manor, south of the town of Rhodes. Be careful as they are aggressive in that area.

I got the trophy after those 5 I mention in my post above

Can you screenshot the map for me where specifically?