Errand boy + friend with benefits trophies.

shlomaniac

4 minutes ago, ARH65512 said:

Thanks. Although not as accurate but I managed to find it. I want this trophy out of the way since it's random and missable. 

How wasn't it accurate, there is only one boat house there? Plus it's small. Even marked out the path to the objective there for you... but glad you eventually found it lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ARH65512 said:

I don't know what I meant. I guess I take things seriously, I'm not familiar with the word boathouse anyway. Call me stupid. But thanks again. What about for Tilly. If it's safes do we need some sort of special key or something?

Can't help you with this one, those 6 I posted in my previous post are which triggered for me. Since I did the first 5, I didn't bother more since I already got the trophy.

Although I got 2 more item requests in chapter 3 from playing normal main quests..

I got item requests from both Jack (the little kid) and Sadie. I found the items they wanted but when I get back to the camp I can't seem to find them? Been looking for 30 mins now, high and low, but its like they dissappeared from the camp... Any other of you experiencing this issue?

Edited by JrsAlster

5 minutes ago, JrsAlster said:

I got item requests from both Jack (the little kid) and Sadie. I found the items they wanted but when I get back to the camp I can't seem to find them? Been looking for 30 mins now, high and low, but its like they dissappeared from the camp... Any other of you experiencing this issue?

Yeah same. I think we might just have to wait until later on in the story, they'll probably reappear in the camp. Don't bother looking for them manually, I did the same to no end, but actually when you have the item that was requested the NPC will have an icon on him on your map, so you can give it to him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Martinouchou said:

Yeah same. I think we might just have to wait until later on in the story, they'll probably reappear in the camp. Don't bother looking for them manually, I did the same to no end, but actually when you have the item that was requested the NPC will have an icon on him on your map, so you can give it to him. 

I'll play further and just enjoy this beautiful world some more and I'll guess it fixes itself. Tell me if you find out something! Still some missions and etc before I'm done with chapter 4. ?

8 minutes ago, aidan2110 said:

I delivered Hosea his book, and it says go to your tent for a reward. I go there and can't find anything, what's it suppose to be? 

It said the same for me, nothing will happen so ignore it. When you complete your 5th you will get the trophy

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, aidan2110 said:

I delivered Hosea his book, and it says go to your tent for a reward. I go there and can't find anything, what's it suppose to be? 

17 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

It said the same for me, nothing will happen so ignore it. When you complete your 5th you will get the trophy

Did it say go to your tent or go to your tent later? I’ve always been told go to your tent later for my reward.

3 hours ago, aidan2110 said:

3 hours ago, Erkawest said:

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Did it say go to your tent or go to your tent later? I’ve always been told go to your tent later for my reward.

Yeah exactly you have to go later. For me the rewards unlocked after I went outside do something else, went back to camp, slept until the morning, and when Arthur woke up, here it was. But it's just provisions, nothing fancy.

1 hour ago, MisterPee said:

I’m at the last mission in chapter 2 and no camp member has approached me to find an item yet. I’ve read all of the books around and in the tents and I’ve also spent a lot of time walking around greeting people. Any suggestions?

Don't worry about it, you'll get plenty of them as the story goes on. I only got 1 request during Chapter 2, and then I got 4-5 at the beginning of Chapter 3.

• Like 2

On 27/10/2018 at 11:15 AM, Erkawest said:

Yeah Powerpyx guide mentions who, what and where to find

Here's more detail for item request triggers in chapter 2

I will be updating this in the order I got them

*Dutch's pipe: Talk to Dutch in front of his tent (can be done in start of ch 2)

*Hosea's novel: Read some books under Hosea's tent and find out he likes to read

*Pearson's naval compass: Start a game of poker, hopefully Pearson will join. Complete one game (Pearson won mine) and he will mention it

*Mary Beth's Fountain Pen: Walk up to her tent, if she is writing in a book, talk to her and she will mention the pen

*Javier's Oelander: After rescuing Sean, Javier will sit at the Domino table and fletch arrowheads. Talk to him and he will ask for some Oleander

*Jack's story book: When you go fishing with Jack (like quest 13), he will mention that he forgot a story book at the previous snowy camp in Ch 1

where is jack to give him the book i havent seen him since i took him fishing

14 hours ago, aidan2110 said:

I had herbivore bait from him appear on my bedside table (next to the flower) about 24 hours after he said that. Javier said the same thing (he told me what he was giving me,

poisoned throwing knives

) and they appeared the next time I came back to camp.

19 hours ago, JrsAlster said:

I couldn’t find Jack and just kept sleeping the shortest amount of time and looking around. I found him to the left of the main campfire in the middle of the night. Sadie is usually behind Pearson’s wagon during the day. I did this in chapter 2.

Finally got my 5 requests.

-Hosea’s I got the first moment of Chapter 2 when I examined the book by his tent

-Bill was seated RIGHT next to where that book was and gave me his request when I had 1 mission left in Chapter 2

-Jack gives you his request during the only mission for Abigail in Chapter 2, which is one of the last ones. Spent ages chasing him around trying to get a request

-Pearson gave me his request during poker, you must complete the RS mission in Chapter 2 to unlock poker

-Javier was seated at the dominoes table and asked me. Middle of Chapter 2

Got all of them in the daytime and all in Chapter 2. I tried for so long to get Tilly to play dominoes but could only get Hosea. Jack’s in-mission request gives TONS of honor (none of the other ones gave me any) so definitely wait for that one. Hope this helps. 

Edit: Sadie gives an in-mission request for a harmonica during a Pearson mission in early Chapter 3. Tilly is able to play dominoes after the first couple missions of Chaptwr 3 and will be walking around with a domino icon on her. After a conversation she gives her request and plays with you. 90% sure it’s not possible in Chapter 2 like Powerpyx says. 

Edited by olivetheturtle

I spoke to Charles as he was sitting at the second bonfire making fire arrows after we'd

gone hunting for buffalos

. He asked me to fetch some moonshine, which I bought at the fence right north of Rhodes, and after delivering it the trophy unlocked.

In addition to that, I found a pipe for Dutch, the book for Hosea, the pen for Mary-Beth, and the compass for Pearson.

EDIT: This took place in chapter 2, if it's in anyone's interest. If Charles isn't in the camp, you'll have to

do the mission north of Blackwater bearing Javier's mark, as he is there with Javier.

After that I had the option to go on a little quest with him.

Edited by Bartoulum
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

I had herbivore bait from him appear on my bedside table (next to the flower) about 24 hours after he said that. Javier said the same thing (he told me what he was giving me,

Reveal hidden contents

poisoned throwing knives

) and they appeared the next time I came back to camp.

I couldn’t find Jack and just kept sleeping the shortest amount of time and looking around. I found him to the left of the main campfire in the middle of the night. Sadie is usually behind Pearson’s wagon during the day. I did this in chapter 2.

Finally got my 5 requests.

-Hosea’s I got the first moment of Chapter 2 when I examined the book by his tent

-Bill was seated RIGHT next to where that book was and gave me his request when I had 1 mission left in Chapter 2

-Jack gives you his request during the only mission for Abigail in Chapter 2, which is one of the last ones. Spent ages chasing him around trying to get a request

-Pearson gave me his request during poker, you must complete the RS mission in Chapter 2 to unlock poker

-Javier was seated at the dominoes table and asked me. Middle of Chapter 2

Got all of them in the daytime and all in Chapter 2. I tried for so long to get Tilly to play dominoes but could only get Hosea. Jack’s in-mission request gives TONS of honor (none of the other ones gave me any) so definitely wait for that one. Hope this helps. 

Thanks for this, now i know i need to do more missions before i worry.

• Like 1