Update 1.05

JoocyMan

The game must've performed terribly (even worse than the rest of Bethesda's published games?) for them to just be giving trophies away like this. Such a shame. I had a blast platinuming the first so I won't be using them when I finally get around playing this, but if it's working like optimus said then can't blame them. Was hoping it'd be something like a stealth DLC release like with Prey.

13 hours ago, partner021 said:

can i get classic mode trophy with enable cheats?

By what @optimusmart said yes!

Just remember to save before chapter 7 when you need to search for 2 pictures of stefano valentini. There is a big chance you have blue screen and completely ruin your game. some crashes are really stupid...

• Like 1

More players are a good thing I guess, maybe it will encourage the developers to work on a 3rd installment, though, I wish - if we ever get one - the developers will not opt for an easier game, just to attract more player base.

I really liked the difficulty of the 1st game, plated twice, and I may do it a 3rd time.

An Akumu mode is made eh? Didn't see that one coming even though I know it's perfectly possible. All they need to release now is a mode containing Classic AND Akumu modes combined together (without checkpoints). That would be something.

25 minutes ago, Agent_Duchess007 said:

Do bosses also die in one hit?

Yes lol. 
If they have 2 " phases" you will need to shoot 2 times, but yhea... You can kill them all in 1 hit.

Even the weird ass ghost lady cant kill you. (She would normally suck your soul through your face) 
For the end-boss, myra, you will need to hit the weak points 1 time each. 

And for those wondering what are the Ghost Lady encounters like - she's just standing next to me and doesn't attack at all, so you don't have to worry about her either.

I'm really glad I haven't done the difficulty before the update, I tried it once, but got stuck in the wall while running from an enemy just before the first save in chapter 3 and died, so I got angry and postponed it ? It is really cheap and I completely understand that people who finished it properly are gonna be upset, but I just hate permadeath/limited saves in games with lot of cutscenes and walking segments. Actually, I hate permadeath/limited saves in all games, doing easy and/or long levels over and over again just because I made a mistake or hard part after is just not for me.

Just got this game the other day but haven't started it yet. I'm not gonna use the cheats as cheats suck and make gameplay boring. A shame no new trophies but I may play Akumu depending on how much I enjoy the game. The first game was amazing, I know this one is a bit different so will have to see. I'd be more bothered by cheats not disabling trophies if it was an ultra rare.

4 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Do the cheats work in classic mode? If so...then, literally a 1/10 platinum now. 

1/10 just like spider man plat
But i would like to see a akumu trophy without checkpoints :D

4 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Now we need something similar for Mein Laben on Wolfenstein 2 :)

This is not going to happen because there has already been a petition to make this trophy easier and bethesda has completely ignored it. but I'll be honest for those people who make videos to show glitches to pass certain parts of the game, i loved that they introduced cheats as in TEW2