Ride 3 Season Pass detailed (will feature trophies)

crimsonidol38

Don't know if it's the first game for Milestone but unlike Ride 2 the Season Pass will feature trophies:

RIDE 3 Season Pass will include 12 Premium DLCs, with 120 additional events, 36 trophies/achievements and 60 bikes, including the exclusive Mr. Martini Supercustom and iconic models of the different manufacturers included in the game (for more than 12 hours of gameplay). Extra contents don’t stop here: after launch there will be also 12 free DLCs with 12 bikes and 60 additional events (for more than 6 hours gameplay).

via: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/329442/New_RIDE_3_trailer_showcases_endless_customisation_features_of_the_new_Livery_Editor.php

There's also a picture showing the DLC-packs that will be free and the ones that you have to pay for/that are part of the Season Pass:

Spoiler

KEXjKli.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 5:48 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I think i will hold it off for this release. It's 100€ euro's for the game + Season Pass. No way i'm going to spend that money right now for this game. I will wait once the game is on sale with the Season Pass.

If you do buy it don't buy it on the EU store. The price of that store has been getting worse over the last 6 months but it is ridiculous now for most pre-order / new games. It is about half the price on the Canadian store for the deluxe season pass whatever else edition.

To be honest though I wouldn't rush into it. The graphics on the static images / menus are surprisingly good for PS but the in game race graphics are average. Even with the pro it is still not a completely stable frame rate either. The load times as usual are not great although significantly better than past releases. Still I hate to think how much time will be wasted in them on your path to plat. The career has plenty of content, same format as 2. Fun for sure but to find the best racing games on offer at present you have to look beyond the PS.

On the plus side it is no where near as big a grind a V-Rally ?

Edited by Cjshai
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Cjshai said:

If you do buy it don't buy it on the EU store. The price of that store has been getting worse over the last 6 months but it is ridiculous now for most pre-order / new games. It is about half the price on the Canadian store for the deluxe season pass whatever else edition.

To be honest though I wouldn't rush into it. The graphics on the static images / menus are surprisingly good for PS but the in game race graphics are average. Even with the pro it is still not a completely stable frame rate either. The load times as usual are not great although significantly better than past releases. Still I hate to think how much time will be wasted in them on your path to plat. The career has plenty of content, same format as 2. Fun for sure but to find the best racing games on offer at present you have to look beyond the PS.

On the plus side it is no where near as big a grind a V-Rally 1f61c.png

Yeah, i was planning to get the game on disc for 60€ and resell it for 40€. But the Season Pass got me annoyed. V- Rally 4 is a big grind indeed, also glad to see you back to trophy hunting. Hope you enjoy it mate.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 26/10/2018 at 10:02 PM, crimsonidol-de said:

Don't know if it's the first game for Milestone but unlike Ride 2 the Season Pass will feature trophies:

via: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/329442/New_RIDE_3_trailer_showcases_endless_customisation_features_of_the_new_Livery_Editor.php

There's also a picture showing the DLC-packs that will be free and the ones that you have to pay for/that are part of the Season Pass:

Reveal hidden contents

KEXjKli.jpg

There are any online trophies in the main game and the DLCs?

29 minutes ago, TribalRivals said:

The only online trophy is for complete 20 races i think from the base game. All the dlc is for getting trophies are for winning every race on each dlc.

Ok thanks, there are enough players online to achieve the trophy?

I'll buy the Gold Edition which is on sale in EU Store for 29,99€. Hope that in incoming Days Of Play won't be cheaper lol

15 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Ok thanks, there are enough players online to achieve the trophy?

I'll buy the Gold Edition which is on sale in EU Store for 29,99€. Hope that in incoming Days Of Play won't be cheaper lol

Don’t worry, players if they are not enough are replaced by AI

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Does the season pass not include the sports bike pack and BMW r 1200 gs pack? 

These packs are not bundled with the the season pass. They are only available with the Gold Edition or sold separately. The same applies to the credits multiplier.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, TribalRivals said:

Does anyone know why the new Street Racing DLC is showing up as £3.99 on the playstation store when iv already got the season pass. Iv tried clicking on it to see if it lets me download but i just get the option to add it to basket.

I had the same problem. It seems this final dlc isn’t included in the season pass. The season pass says it includes 120 events (12 dlc packs). 

16 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

I had the same problem. It seems this final dlc isn’t included in the season pass. The season pass says it includes 120 events (12 dlc packs). 

But this is the 14th dlc with trophies. Seems like they just want to scam a little extra money off us with the last premium dlc.

1 hour ago, x7eight said:

It should be free the first 2 dlc were not included in the season pass either so this is technically 12th in season pass.

I thought just the first one was free but I wasn’t sure as I had the season pass from day one. Maybe it’s a glitch in the store then. 

1 hour ago, TribalRivals said:

Seems a bit underhand to charge for the final dlc. Its not like they announced all the dlc included with the pass, then added an extra dlc later on.

I agree. I would expect a season pass to include everything but other games have done this in the past. Driveclub added more paid dlc (thankfully not with trophies) then changed the description of the season pass in the store. When I bought it it said “all future content” then was changed to “content released before xx/xx/xx”. 

Hi all, The latest dlc's Sport bikes pack is glitched, something go wrong whit the last patch. so we need to wait. So DONT buy the dlc right now, is included in the season pass. 

Down here i report what milestone team support answered to my question about this pack:

Hello,

The DLC that you mention is included in the Season Pass. Unfortunately we are aware that there is an issue on it and we are investigating on the causes.

Thank you for your patience,

Kind regards,

The Milestone Team

http://customersupport.milestone.it/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/SDT-9288

Edited by MarcoPsk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MarcoPsk said:

Hi all, The latest dlc's Sport bikes pack is glitched, something go wrong whit the last patch. so we need to wait. So DONT buy the dlc right now, is included in the season pass. 

Down here i report what milestone team support answered to my question about this pack:

Hello,

The DLC that you mention is included in the Season Pass. Unfortunately we are aware that there is an issue on it and we are investigating on the causes.

Thank you for your patience,

Kind regards,

The Milestone Team

http://customersupport.milestone.it/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/SDT-9288

Thanks for the info, i didn't want to have to pay for the final dlc to get 100%. Ill just wait till they fix the issue.