Trophy "Breaking and entering" bugged

Erkawest

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 8:51 PM, Yoey_666 said:

So I just unlocked the achievement after finishing the Hosea Quest where you have to steal the carriage from Seamus' cousin. Weird.

I think this mission counts, too.  The trophy popped for me after I did Chez Porter, the carriage mission with Hosea, and then Aberdeen.  With Aberdeen I saved before the mission and looted the place (including the workshop with the lock box) once I was told to go upstairs, opted to "confront" them about the bones in the cabinet, then refused the second drink, then robbed and killed them without getting the stash since the mission never got that far.  After I robbed them, I left the area and found the dreamcatcher down the road which triggered an autosave and then I made a new save for that (just in case) but loaded the previous save and did Aberdeen again, but this time took the drink and played it through with blacking-out and waking up in the pit with no money and then going back to get my cash, kill them, and loot their bodies.  Trophy popped as soon as I got the stash and it was only the 2nd homestead including Chez Porter.

Either my replay using the save glitched it, or there was another mission in addition to Hosea's that counts for this since all told I only did 2 of the homestead missions.  It also popped Take From the Rich trophy that i hadn't gotten yet since i never robbed or looted strangers and was watching my Honor level.  I was carrying about $1000 when i did Aberdeen so when i "looted" my cash back, it was 4x the amount needed for that trophy.

I got the trophy on the 4th homestead, on Aberdeen Pig Farm, but I got it when I got my money back from a safe and not the box with money in the guide.

Spoiler

When you arrive to the farm the big guy invites you to enter, inside the woman offers you some soup, which makes you to pass out and you end up with no money.

Just return to the house kill those mofos and retrieve the money from the safe behind the paint in entrance.

I got the trophy after this, without get the rest of the stuff inside the house.