Dream Daddy Trophy Thoughts?

MidnightDragon

Glad this finally came to PS4. Have been interested in the game for a while, but it seemed to only be available on PC. After watching the noclip doccie, I wanted to try it out even more.

I think this game has a bit more depth to it than Mr. Massagy. haha.

I was hoping that this game had a Plat and not a 100%.

Edited by DysectorZA
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

It's not meant to be funny. They were trying to make a well written dating sim to represent the LGBT community. The Game Grumps had nothing to do with it outside of supplying talented people with the money to take a shot. If you can find a problem with that than I just don't know lol.

Hold on... the Grumps aren't really behind the game making side of it? I thought that they actually were, as in, they were the writers behind the game.  Huh, that is rather interesting to hear though.

24 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Hold on... the Grumps aren't really behind the game making side of it? I thought that they actually were, as in, they were the writers behind the game.  Huh, that is rather interesting to hear though.

Nope, just put up the money and resources cause a few of their employees had the idea for it. There's a guy named NoClip on YouTube that makes documentaries about the development of different games. He made one on this which was pretty interesting. Someone actually posted it in this thread a few posts back.

4 hours ago, NekoRave said:

This game will be trash.

Because the dad's aren't sexy ass pigeons daddys

Sounds like a dad version of Hatoful Boyfriend to me lol

• Like 2

Am l the only one who finds this a fucking disgrace?

Games likes these make popping platinums “ meh “

these days you can have a profile over 200 hundred platinums and all of them could be games like these. I was fine with Mayo,Nubla , Mr.Massagy but now it has come too far. Keep the trash on Steam. I wish it did not have a platinum trophy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

2 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Nope, just put up the money and resources cause a few of their employees had the idea for it. There's a guy named NoClip on YouTube that makes documentaries about the development of different games. He made one on this which was pretty interesting. Someone actually posted it in this thread a few posts back.

I linked the noclip video above.

38 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Am l the only one who finds this a fucking disgrace?

Games likes these make popping platinums “ meh “

these days you can have a profile over 200 hundred platinums and all of them could be games like these. I was fine with Mayo,Nubla , Mr.Massagy but now it has come too far. Keep the trash on Steam. I wish it did not have a platinum trophy.

WOW!

Edited by DysectorZA