Lock, stock, and barrels question

Dreams_of_a_frog

Yesterday I fed a barrel Trico in the location where we need to go up the helmet with a wagon.

I restarted game again just now and the barrel was reset (of course, the bronze knight as well)!!

I’ve tried to go up the helmet again, but Trico doesn’t help me (I guess because the gate was already opened).

Should I feed it again?? Or was it probably already counted??

• 2 years later...

Let me revive this thread by asking: is this is buged or just impossible?

Helmet placed on the wagon, trico steps on the handle. Boy flies just right, helmet stays on the wagon and CAN NOT GET UP THERE.

I know the physics in this game are wonky at best but that helmet should normaly be able to go higher than 90 centimeters.

Edit: Figured it ou. Don't stay close to the helmet and get lucky, then it somehow works... **** me for even asking

Edited by Desomorphin

1 hour ago, Desomorphin said:

Let me revive this thread by asking: is this is buged or just impossible?

Helmet placed on the wagon, trico steps on the handle. Boy flies just right, helmet stays on the wagon and CAN NOT GET UP THERE.

I know the physics in this game are wonky at best but that helmet should normaly be able to go higher than 90 centimeters.

Edit: Figured it ou. Don't stay close to the helmet and get lucky, then it somehow works... **** me for even asking

Forgive me if I’m wrong, it’s been awhile since I played this. But I think another option is to actually hold the helmet in your hand while standing on the cart. I’m pretty sure it just flies out of your hands on the way up, and Boy will still grab onto the railing if you aimed the jump right, and the helmet will usually land somewhere up top. Overall that room is a giant pain in the ass though, it takes a few runs before you can do it pretty effortlessly.

2 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Forgive me if I’m wrong, it’s been awhile since I played this. But I think another option is to actually hold the helmet in your hand while standing on the cart. I’m pretty sure it just flies out of your hands on the way up, and Boy will still grab onto the railing if you aimed the jump right, and the helmet will usually land somewhere up top. Overall that room is a giant pain in the ass though, it takes a few runs before you can do it pretty effortlessly.

I actually tried that and while the boy reached the top of the hall, the helmet did not fly high enough. 

Edited by Desomorphin

• 1 year later...

This was the most frustrating part of the game. I actually got incredible lucky and managed to get the helmet up there first time, but then the fucking solder killed me before I had the chance to feed the barrel to Trico. It then took me at least half an hour of trial and error to get that fucking helmet up again and I almost gave up. I was shaking, full of adrenaline this time and made sure I got Trico upstairs before I attached the helmet so that he could kick the solider's arse good and proper.