weird platinum

Sakura_p789cs

4 hours ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

cod & rdr2

wtf two impossible platinum for now in psn= 0.1

i don't think its developer for now:

RDR came out yesterday or so. Only a few people beated the epilogue... give it some time, its a long ass game..

It seems that Black ops got 0% at black out characters which is sorta logical as you need to unlock and they arent all avialable yet from my understanding. 

Anyways this could be a status update... such a useless thread

45 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

RDR came out yesterday or so. Only a few people beated the epilogue... give it some time, its a long ass game..

It seems that Black ops got 0% at black out characters which is sorta logical as you need to unlock and they arent all avialable yet from my understanding. 

Anyways this could be a status update... such a useless thread

Why is this a Useless thread? the guy wanted to start a discussion about something he's interested in talking about. don't like it then nobody really cares.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

cod & rdr2

Think about people like Ps4trophies & powerpyx who makes the guides. They get their copies beforehand. 
So the gamers, we, get a nice guide on release.

2 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

Think about people like Ps4trophies & powerpyx who makes the guides. They get their copies beforehand. 

This doesn't have anything to do with people who get early access to the game really because the Online is always first available at the release date of the game usually

8 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Why is this a Useless thread? the guy wanted to start a discussion about something he's interested in talking about. don't like it then nobody really cares.

13 hours ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

cod & rdr2

What is the discussion point? Is this "interested" for a discussion or just complaining on devs? Feels more like a status update. To make a whole thread about this is pointless. Actually my comment even makes less sense since it was just an assumption, I don't actually know what the point is... Of this thread...

8 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

Pretty sure Pyx had to get the game at the same time as everybody else, since no press release. 

• 2 weeks later...