2B joins SoulCalibur VI

SteelFreaxx

So the DLC characters is 2B, Hwang and Aeon the Lizardman (There was characters in Libra of Soul that used Hwang/Yun-seong and Aeon's weapon styles) I take it?

I think that unlike Geralt, you can't use 2B's weapon style on custom characters.

11 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

So the DLC characters is 2B, Hwang and Aeon the Lizardman (There was characters in Libra of Soul that used Hwang/Yun-seong and Aeon's weapon styles) I take it?

I think that unlike Geralt, you can't use 2B's weapon style on custom characters.

That would be a d**k move, honestly. Isn't Tira's style available in the editor? (sorry, don't own the game)

10 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Isn't Tira's style available in the editor?

Her style can be used by custom characters and like Hwang and Aeon the Lizardman, there was characters in Libra of Soul that used her style.

10 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

That would be a d**k move

it's a move that have been used before.

In Soul Cailbur IV you can't make custom characters with Darth Vader, Starkiller and Yoda's style, In Soul Cailbur IV PSP you can't make custom characters with Kratos's style, in Soul Cailbur V you can't make custom characters with Ezio's style but can use Devil Jin's style.

So long the character is not owed by Bandai Namco, The style can't be used by a custom character.

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Oh good, I can keep my money then.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Her style can be used by custom characters and like Hwang and Aeon the Lizardman, there was characters in Libra of Soul that used her style.

it's a move that have been used before.

In Soul Cailbur IV you can't make custom characters with Darth Vader, Starkiller and Yoda's style, In Soul Cailbur IV PSP you can't make custom characters with Kratos's style, in Soul Cailbur V you can't make custom characters with Ezio's style but can use Devil Jin's style.

So long the character is not owed by Bandai Namco, The style can't be used by a custom character.

Huh, but you can use Geralt's style in this... they published The Witcher 2 and 3 in Europe but they don't own the IP, AFAIK. Maybe times have changed?

Edited by Lance_87

9 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Huh, but you can use Geralt's style in this... they published The Witcher 2 and 3 in Europe but they don't own the IP, AFAIK. Maybe times have changed?

They published The Witcher not own it?! hehehe sorry about that. We find out on the day 2B is coming if we can use her style on a custom character.

BTW I found this

51d05d09cae7511d3377928d0cc29f1f15407368

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

Perfect addition to the roster, she fits like a glove! That also gets the second guest character out of the way, which means the other two are series regulars, at least going by what Okubo-san has been saying in interviews leading up to the game's release. 

After having played a chunk of the game, odds are the remaining 2 character are 2 of these:

-Cassandra

-Hwang

-Lizardman

-Amy

Looking forward to seeing which will make the cut ^_^