Twelve Days of Trophies - (Event is over)

I am probably in for this. Just need to check my backlog list to see what fits the categories. Obviously Harvest Moon for #8 ;) Got time tho, so I’ll come back for an edit when I get it worked out. 

Edit: Working on a list :D

12 Drummers Drumming: Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - All about the rhythm

11 Pipers Piping: Pretty tempted to put FF XV DLC here. Can listen to all the FF music in the car, and I will probably get this for myself for the holidays :hmm:(Definitely going here now, after the announcement, will just have to make it an early gift to myself lol.)
10 Lords A-Leaping:

9 Ladies Dancing:

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition - cuz if someone says farming game, Harvest Moon is all I think.

7 Swans A-Swimming: Port Royale 3 - All about the water, and I do need to get myself to go back and finish this.

6 Geese A-Laying:

5 Gold Rings: AdVenture Capitalist - this game is entirely about money, we'll see if I finish it at the right time for the event though
4 Colly Birds: Costume Quest 2 - The whole thing takes place at night (hope this is "dark" enough to qualify)

3 French Hens: Beyond Good & Evil HD - Developed by Ubisoft pretty much entirely by French folks, I believe.

2 Turtle Doves: Stories: The Path of Destinies - soo many ravens!
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree:

Edited by Dinkus83
List update

I am in and will be announce the line up later :)

Thank you for relaxing event. basically you have a wild card that can play anything you want and choose only 2 games from the rest of the list to eligible for badge. perfect for holiday :)

Edited by FielVeredus

On 10/27/2018 at 9:32 PM, SpaceCoresDad said:

4 Colly Birds:

:o Oh my Gosh! I've always thought this as '4 calling birds!" I have been singing the song wrong for all my life! :(

But in all seriousness, this sort of event seems to be very intense. I don't want to waste all of my November money on games but I don't have half of these themes, so I probably won't be able to participate. I'll be reading the lists of everyone who does participate, though.

1 hour ago, DragonQuest238 said:

I don't have half of these themes, so I probably won't be able to participate.

You shouldn't let that stop you! Like someone else put above you, you only need two of them to participate, since one of them can be literally any game you want. You don't have to do all 12!

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sign me up. I'll have to check which games I'll play. Glancing over the categories, it seems I can add Entwined for Piping Pipers and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for Lords-a-Leaping :hmm: .

Are you jumping for joy playing Dream Drop Distance? :D

Eh, I think I have an idea for one game... I have a physicopy of Stardew Valley and that could count for the Maids A-Milking... only it has two trophies requiring you to complete an annoying arcade game that I can't even complete, much less complete without dying once. I am not sure I could complete it. I have a few games under my radar right now. But if I get interested, I'll let the thread know.

My list for now is this:
12. Sound shapes (ps vita). Nothing more to mention:p
11. Killing floor 2 (ps 4). Killing floor 1 on pc is my most played game ever I guess. Haven't platinumed kf2 yet, be ashamed. Has a great soundtrack with hard rock music. that's why I put it here.

10. Kung Fu Rabbit (ps vita). You're a ninja rabbit and ninjas jump a lot:D

5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (ps vita). He owns many cars so he must be rich
3. F1 2018 (ps4). Developed by Codemasters settled in England.

That's it for now, don't know which ones I will finish and if I will add more games later. Looking forward to it anyway.