Twelve Days of Trophies - (Event is over)

11 Pipers Piping: Burnout Paradise
10 Lords A-Leaping: MARVEL'S SPIDER MAN

9 Ladies Dancing: LIFE IS STRANGE: Before the storm

5 Gold Rings: Jack N' Jill DX(you collect coins)

4 Colly Birds: Home (mystery suspence horror)

2 Turtle Doves: Little Adventure on the Prairie (your enemies consist of Goblins and Lizard Men)

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: MidNight Deluxe (Beautiful music, it snows in the background letting the player know it is winter)

Edited by shadowhood1111

Done "Skyrim". I really liked this game.

11 Pipers Piping- Hitman Blood Money

9 Ladies Dancing- Claire

7 Swans A-Swimming - Burly Men at Sea :platinum:

5 Gold Rings - Flynn and Freckles

4 Colly Birds - SOMA

3 French Hens - Another World :gold:

2 Turtle Doves - Skyrim :platinum:

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - Drawn to Death

I've been progressing with Ray Gigant. I'm about to reach the final chapter (just need to defeat a boss), and will have to grind a bit to get the plat. I need to get a character up to LV30 (they are currently capped to LV15), still after the cap is removed on the final chapter, I will have all my chars to LV20 (You need a certain item to level up). Basically, I need to grind with some enemies and respawning mini bosses on the final dungeon in order to grind what I need. Getting more level up items, killing more enemies, get better equipment and fill the skill trees.

On the fourth day of Christmas, I went to the darkest dungeon of them all. I mean, sure, I already had the platinum, the DLC wasted more than enough of my time to warrant a spot on this list. All because of that kill 300 enemies trophy...

4 Colly Birds: Darkest Dungeon: Color of Madness DLC

3 French Hens: Valiant Hearts: The Great War

2 Turtle Doves: Gryphon Knight Epic

And a Cartridge in a PS3: Blackwood Crossing

Edited by Cassylvania

It seems like everyone's getting on well.  Quick update from me: two games down!

11 Pipers Piping: Guardians of the Galaxy :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying: Detroit: Become Human :platinum:

GotG was 100% what you'd expect from a Telltale MCU spin-off, for better or for worse, but it was mildly amusing throughout - it's no Tales from the Borderlands, but it's not a bad time either.

Detroit felt like a step forward for Quantic Dream and I'll always be a sucker for games with real narrative branching, so I had a very good time with it despite small grievances (why not let your flowchart decisions carry forward automatically without having to play through every scene along the way?) and some questionable heavy-handed symbolism and Cage-isms.

Another entry in my list done! My Lord Spider-Man completed lots of A-Leaping and it's time to bold that category. Up next is Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive Gooooooooooooooooooold Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings.

12 Drummers Drumming: Energy Balance

11 Pipers Piping: Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night
10 Lords A-Leaping: Marvel's Spiderman:

9 Ladies Dancing: Catherine

8 Maids A-Milking: Life is Strange: Before the Storm

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men at Sea

6 Geese A-Laying: Alien Isolation

5 Gold Rings: Valkyria Chronicles 4
4 Colly Birds: The Wolf Among Us

3 French Hens: Chaos on Deponia

2 Turtle Doves: Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: ???

• Like 1

I finally completed a couple of games (technically :P). FFXV and its standalone multiplayer. Looking at the categories, I think FFXV would be great for the epic soundtrack slot. Not only does it have some great tunes itself, you can listen to music from all the old Final Fantasy games. Comrades, I would probably stick in the jumping around one. Or femme fetale, since I played as a female. :/ 

FFXV would probably also count for the bonus challenge, seeing as how I do most (or all) of my Christmas game shopping on Black Friday (when I picked it up), and no one else really buys me games. 

11 Pipers Piping- Final Fantasy XV

10 Lords A-Leaping- Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

I am on a Super Smash Sabbatical and will probably be hermitized for the rest of the year so I am basically going to be on a hiatus from trophy hunting until Kingdom Hearts 3 drops. So if SpaceCoresDad will be kind enough to fill my stocking with coal for the event, I will wish everyone else good luck. I just deleted my list off my hard drive anyways.

After ages of holiday and final related hiatus, I am finally back! Everything is updated, and you've all done a great job! I think Santa Plat has added a few trophy hunters to his nice list.

1 hour ago, DragonQuest238 said:

I am on a Super Smash Sabbatical and will probably be hermitized for the rest of the year so I am basically going to be on a hiatus from trophy hunting until Kingdom Hearts 3 drops. So if SpaceCoresDad will be kind enough to fill my stocking with coal for the event, I will wish everyone else good luck. I just deleted my list off my hard drive anyways.

You have actually already qualified for the event's badge, so I'm gonna keep you there anyway. :P I feel you on the Smash though. Have fun!

25 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

You have actually already qualified for the event's badge, so I'm gonna keep you there anyway. :P I feel you on the Smash though. Have fun!

Okay, I forgot that you only need to do three of those games to get the badge, but I won't get all of the categories. It really didn't matter because I was not willing to creep myself out for the 4 Colly Birds anyways.

1 hour ago, Walt the Dog said:

Okay, you probably  didn't know I put a copy of my lists on my hard drive. xD

On the fifth day of Christmas, I decided to be literal and play one of the only PS4 games with "gold" in the title. It pissed me off, with its "beat a world without dying" trophy. But what do you want for $0.99?

5 Gold Rings: Bard’s Gold

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 1

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/126b18/L14c162.png

Finally back to making progress! Man, Finals were a PAIN... Went ahead and popped the Persona 5 Dancing plat, it's an easy one to get, and it's from one awesome series :D

Completed:

Twelve Drummers Drumming: Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight

Seven Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men At Sea

Four Colly Birds: Detention

Planned:

11 Pipers Piping: Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight OR Shadow of the Colossus

10 Lords A-Leaping: Saints Row IV OR Guacamelee! OR Celeste

9 Ladies Dancing: Beyond Two Souls

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life OR Stardew Valley

6 Geese A-Laying: Detroit Become Human

5 Gold Rings: GTA III
3 French Hens: Late Shift

2 Turtle Doves: Yooka Laylee
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Let's see what I get for Christmas~

Completed batman telltale. But iI want to switch it the category for it. First I had it for the anything you want but I want to switch it with 9. So my new list will be:

Why does it count as a femme fatale:

Catwoman and even the main enemy of the game is a woman

12. ✅ Sound shapes (ps vita).
11. ✅ Killing floor 2 (ps 4).

10. ✅Kung Fu Rabbit (ps vita). 

9. ✅ Batman Telltale (ps4)

8. Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (ps3)
7. ✅ The playroom VR (ps4)

6. Ether one (ps4)

5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (ps vita).

4. Claire extended cut (ps4)
3. F1 2018 (ps4).

2. Jak and Daxter: the precursor legacy (ps3)

Partridge in a Pear Tree: Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (ps4)

• Like 1

On the sixth day of Christmas, I was DAD OF BOY. Nothing quite puts me in the Christmas spirit than six games that center around killing or death!

6 Geese A-Laying: God of War (2018)

5 Gold Rings: Bard’s Gold

• Like 2