Twelve Days of Trophies - (Event is over)

Forgot to update yesterday, but all categories are now complete :D Yay! Links are to my trophy lists for each game, to make it easier to check

12 Drummers Drumming: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

11 Pipers Piping: Final Fantasy XV (completed all DLC)
10 Lords A-Leaping: Poi

9 Ladies Dancing: Destroy All Humans

8 Maids A-Milking: Valiant Hearts: The Great War

7 Swans A-Swimming: God of War  (BONUS GAME)

6 Geese A-Laying: Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

5 Gold Rings: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
4 Colly Birds: Thief

3 French Hens: Neon Chrome

2 Turtle Doves: Final Fantasy XV (base game)
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Master Reboot

• Like 1

Platinumed A way out yesterday (14 january). Will use it for partridge in a pear tree. My end list is:

12. ✅ Sound shapes (ps vita).
11. ✅ Killing floor 2 (ps 4).

10. ✅Kung Fu Rabbit (ps vita). 

9. ✅ Batman Telltale (ps4)

8. Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (ps3)

7. ✅ The playroom VR (ps4)

6. Ether one (ps4)

5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (ps vita).

4. ✅ Dishonored: Death of the outsider
3. F1 2018 (ps4).

2. Jak and Daxter: the precursor legacy (ps3)

Partridge in a Pear Tree: ✅ A way out (ps4)

Final Update:

12 Drummers Drumming: Sleeping Dogs :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: God of War :platinum:
10 Lords A-Leaping: Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing

8 Maids A-Milking

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men at Sea :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying

5 Gold Rings
4 Colly Birds: Valiant Hearts: The Great War ✅

3 French Hens

2 Turtle Doves: Spyro the Dragon :platinum: (Also my Bonus Game)
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Grow Home ✅

I got horribly distracted by Diablo for a while and then ended up being out of town for most of my winter break, so I didn't make good progress here. By the time I got back home, I was busy trying to get school stuff in order for next term and forgot this was still running :( Still, just wanted to say thanks for hosting a fun event  @SpaceCoresDad! Hopefully I'll do better the next time you host one :)

The "Doodle Devil (Again)" made me giggle :P 

I didn't finish Hue, but I still made a lot of progress on it that I wouldn't have otherwise. Maybe I'll finally finish it for a future event. :dunno:This event really helped me clean out some of those easier games that I've been sitting on, like Flower and King's Quest. It also helped me get some new games out of my backlog before they could collect dust i.e. horse racing and the doodle games. I've had such little time to play lately so it was nice to have an attainable goal. 

Thanks @SpaceCoresDad for the awesome event!

(Also, my bonus game "Dear Esther" was missed! It was part of a few games I bought myself right before Christmas since I never get any games as gifts)

My last update was never added to the spreadsheet, so I'll just quote it here for convenience:

On 1/7/2019 at 0:34 AM, Arctic Cress said:

Haven't updated here in a while, but I do have some new completions to add to the list.

12: MUSYNX :platinum:

11: Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight :platinum:

9: Persona 4: Dancing All Night :platinum:

6: 428: Shibuya Scramble :platinum:

3: Doodle God (100%)

1: Word Sudoku by POWGI :platinum:

Persona 5 had one of my favorite soundtracks of 2017 and a rhythm game around them was a good idea - the remixes aren't great but i still enjoy the original tracks that are also in the game. One of the main characters of 428: Shibuya Scramble is a father of two daughters who struggles to connect with them (as well as his wife), though that changes by the end. Doodle God is made by Russian developers from what I've looked up, so it fits into that slot nicely.

I don't know if I'll complete anything else since I want to start delving into Dragon Quest XI and Valkyria Chronicles 4 at some point soon, and with their length they'll be taking a long time. At least I finished half of the list!

Thanks for the badge! This was a really fun event. I actually played games I never thought I would play, instead of trying to find loopholes in the category descriptions. I'm now a more honest, less cynical person.

Except for the fact that most of my games involved murder and mayhem.

I WAS going to say that I technically completed the bonus badge, since the Minecraft devs "gifted" me another free DLC (that utterly ruined my chance of having a 100% account again), but I don't think that should count. Even if that DLC took as long as a regular game. Damn pandas...

To the trophy checklist with you, badge!

6 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

And at last, the bonus badges, for all of you who went that extra mile and completed a game gifted to you over the holidays! Or if nothing else, one you got over the holidays. :P

@Kittet3 @Surge3Beast @eigen-space @FielVeredus @sebkovitz @SpaceCoresDad (me again) @Kristycism @Yen-Pop

QZ6dD0p.png

gHT2quX.png

rIFhCY2.png

RN8USWC.png

ezX9bJQ.png

Mxewvnt.png

NDQJNP6.png

l5qbr4T.png

Thank you SO much to @eigen-space for these fantastic badges, and thanks to all of you for making this event so great! I hope you all had a happy holidays, and continue to have an excellent year in 2019. :D 

Did I do something wrong to not get a bonus badge? I completed the game I got from Dad on Christmas before January 14th. Thank you for the event.

22 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who participated in this event! The badges are currently being made right now by the amazing, incredibly, SUPER awesome @eigen-space, so as soon as they're done I'll get them out to you guys. I hope you all had fun! And a very happy holidays. :D

I changed my 5 golden rings  game for Sonic CD wich I 100% it. I posted but now that I check I didn't mention you ?

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Did I do something wrong to not get a bonus badge? I completed the game I got from Dad on Christmas before January 14th. Thank you for the event.

I made the badges based on what @SpaceCoresDad has listed on the spreadsheet linked in the first post. Your game isn't noted on it so I didn't know to make one for you.

If anyone else is noticing a missing badge, let @SpaceCoresDad know and I'll make them once he gets them on the spreadsheet. I don't want to make any that he hasn't approved.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 8:57 PM, Leon Castle said:

1 & Bonus: a Partridge in a Pear Tree

49febb034197f2e6d6f5479cd80a07f615474072

My list

12: None

11: None

10: Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

9: Marvel's Spider-Man DLC

8: None

7: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! :platinum:

6: Dragon Ball FighterZ

5: My Hero One's Justice :platinum:

4: None

3: Black Clover: Quartet Knights :platinum:

2: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon :platinum:

1: Atelier Lydie & Suelle :platinum:

Made it in time. no way I can earn 13 k zeni before tomorrow and I wait to see what that "Fantastic" new suit they are adding before I do the update trophies.

@SpaceCoresDad

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being so late! Kidney infections are not fun!
Here are my three plats for this, 

9 Ladies Dancing:  双子座のパラドクス
4 Colly Birds: Bad Apple Wars
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Code Realise

And I've platinumed (late but started within the time frame) a game I had for Christmas, Fallout 76.