Twelve Days of Trophies - (Event is over)

I’d like to join! I’ll start with these but I’d like to get all 13 categories done. 

12 Drummers Drumming: Guitar Hero Live

11 Pipers Piping: Burnout Paradise Remastered 

10 Lords A-Leaping: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 

9 Ladies Dancing: Kingdom Hearts 0.2 

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men At Sea

6 Geese A-Laying: The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame 

5 Gold Rings: Persona 5 

4 Colly Birds: Batman Arkham Asylum 

3 French Hens: Enigmatis 2

2 Turtle Doves: Final Fantasy XV 

• Like 2

Been so busy today farming stuff in Ni no Kuni WWW. I've got 150 familiars registered as tamed and 81 recipes I've crafted. Stole one scroll of truth and will have to find time to farm the rest of the stuff for that damn war god's axe to get Super Hero. Other than that I have the boss refights and the rest of the Solosseum(just completed E rank for the trophy), and I should be about done. Will hop off now and then to complete Spyro 3's story but it looks like another game might try to take one of the last spots over Spyro 1. *sigh*

Does fighting dinosaurs count as hard work? I am playing LEGO Jurassic World for Vita and might want to put that somewhere. Definitely Not the Partridge because I don't really enjoy playing another LEGO game that rehashes a game I platinumed as my second platinum. I guess LEGO DC Villains could count for the Partridge since the story focuses on a custom main character which I really like.

Edited by DragonQuest238

Update day 2 edition.

Put some work in and got three more games completed. Final Fantasy 7 for pipers piping, because that soundtrack was killer. One Winged Angel was my favorite, as cliched as that probably is. Along Together for Lords a-Leaping, a really fun vr puzzle platformer. Really hard now to smile with joy at that one. Lastly I also completed VA-11 HALL-A for 5 golden rings. Rreally interesting cyberpunk bartending visual novel game. Loved the style and music and aesthetic. The one major system in the game is ammasing money to pay your bills and buy random crap so it def fits the category.

new list

12 Drummer Drumming 

11 Pipers Piping - Final Fantasy 7 :platinum:

10 Lords A-Leaping - Along Together :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing - Hannah Montana The Movie 

8 Maids A-Milking - Duck Dynasty 

7 Swans A-Swimming - Spongebob Heropants :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying - Fallout 3 

5 Golden Rings - VA-11 HALL-A :platinum:

4 Colly Birds - Observer 

3 French Hens - Assassin’s Creed II 

2 Turtle Doves - Spyro The Dragon

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - You Don't Know Jack

I think now i'm gonna either gonna suffer through Hannah Montana (because as a badge of honor I must) or start up Spyro. Got all the multiplayer stuff done for You Don't Know Jack, but i've played too much of that in the last few days and I need a break. Waiting for Persona 5 dancing to come out before I add it to the list but I think im gonna save Fallout 3 for last.

Hope y'all are having fun with you games, have a happy thanksgiving everyone!

• Like 1

First three games in the books!

12 Drummers Drumming: Energy Balance

11 Pipers Piping: Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night
10 Lords A-Leaping: Marvel's Spiderman:

9 Ladies Dancing: Catherine

8 Maids A-Milking: Life is Strange: Before the Storm

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men at Sea

6 Geese A-Laying: Alien Isolation

5 Gold Rings: Valkyria Chronicles 4
4 Colly Birds: The Wolf Among Us

3 French Hens: Chaos on Deponia

2 Turtle Doves: Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: ???

Back to the grindstone!

• Like 2

Update time~

12 Drummers Drumming: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f  :platinum:

10 Lords A-Leaping: SUPER SKULL SMASH GO! 2 TURBO :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing: Gravity Rush (Vita) [NEW] (The only one I've already started, but that was a long time ago, and I've didn't got that far, so... Time to play from the start again~)

Edited by Yorukaze-Dae-

Well, my week ended up way busier than I planned. Brother decided "oh, you're off work? Come help me decorate my house!!" and I ended up spending more time there than playing Spyro (which was the whole point of the week off).

Benefit was, I can now use the third game for this event since I ended up completing it on the 16th :) Silver linings, and all...

So new list (all that changed is Spyro being in 7, since there's lots of water across various levels, and Neon Chrome added to 3, since the developer is based in Finland):

12 Drummers Drumming: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

11 Pipers Piping: Transistor
10 Lords A-Leaping: Poi

9 Ladies Dancing: Mafia III

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

7 Swans A-Swimming: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon DONE

6 Geese A-Laying: ? If Smoke and Sacrifice comes out by then I'll go for that. If not....DREAM DADDY!!!

5 Gold Rings: Thief
4 Colly Birds: Hollow Knight

3 French Hens: Neon Chrome

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: If I play a game and it won't fit elsewhere it'll go here

• Like 2

11 Pipers Piping: Burnout Paradise
10 Lords A-Leaping: MARVEL'S SPIDER MAN

9 Ladies Dancing: LIFE IS STRANGE: Before the storm.

Lately i haven't started many games unless im gonna finish them so hopefully that doesn't slow me down.

It just bothered me knowing I had a 39% completion average!!!!!!!! Im better than that lol

Edited by shadowhood1111
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

:platinum: Update

10 Lords A-Leaping

Spyro the Dragon

8281a174f147dbef6b11f6d5dadb0e4e15424993

7 Swans A-Swimming:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!

0c402c61b7a865c526f0d28227b9823915424993

Going to go for the bonus challenge after Christmas.

Really nice shots you have there! I wonder how you set that up. ^_^

11 hours ago, Kristycism said:

l completely forgot about the Reality Shift in Symphony of Sorcery! :facepalm:

First game of the event completed~ And it's one that pretty much everyone has on their list: Burly Men At Sea! Game has some charming moments, but it's still very... Basic.

Completed:

Seven Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men At Sea

Planned:

12 Drummers Drumming: Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight

11 Pipers Piping: Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight OR Shadow of the Colossus
10 Lords A-Leaping: Saints Row IV OR Guacamelee! OR Celeste

9 Ladies Dancing: Beyond Two Souls

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life OR Stardew Valley

6 Geese A-Laying: Detroit Become Human

5 Gold Rings: GTA III
4 Colly Birds:  Detention

3 French Hens: Late Shift

2 Turtle Doves: Yooka Laylee
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Let's see what I get for Christmas~

I've got a pretty large update after a very productive day. :D

12 Drummers Drumming: Guitar Hero Live :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: Burnout Paradise Remastered 

10 Lords A-Leaping: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 

9 Ladies Dancing: Kingdom Hearts 0.2 

8 Maids A-Milking: Resident Evil 7 

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men At Sea :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying: The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame 

5 Gold Rings: Persona 5 :platinum:

4 Colly Birds: Batman Arkham Asylum :platinum:

3 French Hens: Enigmatis 2

Managed to get four plats today and also added Resident Evil 7 to my list. The entire game takes place on a farm so I think it's fitting. Not sure what to use for the anything category so I'll just leave it blank for now. 

• Like 3

Day 3 update

Spent Sunday with an old friend. Spyro 1 finished for 2 turtle doves. I’m assuming dragons count as reptiles right? 

12 Drummer Drumming 

11 Pipers Piping - Final Fantasy 7 :platinum:

10 Lords A-Leaping - Along Together :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing - Hannah Montana The Movie :platinum:

8 Maids A-Milking - Duck Dynasty 

7 Swans A-Swimming - Spongebob Heropants :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying - Fallout 3 

5 Golden Rings - VA-11 HALL-A :platinum:

4 Colly Birds - Observer 

3 French Hens - Assassin’s Creed II 

2 Turtle Doves - Spyro The Dragon :platinum:

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - You Don't Know Jack

Thinking about dropping Observer for something else. A friend recommended it to me but said it’s a game to sit and enjoy and not just blast through. I’ll have to think on that for a bit. 

• Like 1

7 Swans a Swimming with Burly Men at Sea...It's free now so if you want it grab it...but definitely do not pay money for this game unless you are just looking for trophies. There wasn't really anything interesting about it at all. Either way...another entry complete!

12 Drummers Drumming: Energy Balance

11 Pipers Piping: Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night
10 Lords A-Leaping: Marvel's Spiderman:

9 Ladies Dancing: Catherine

8 Maids A-Milking: Life is Strange: Before the Storm

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men at Sea

6 Geese A-Laying: Alien Isolation

5 Gold Rings: Valkyria Chronicles 4
4 Colly Birds: The Wolf Among Us

3 French Hens: Chaos on Deponia

2 Turtle Doves: Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: ???

Completed Poi yesterday, so that's now two games done :) Was a really good game actually. I wasn't sure whether to get it or not as the last few low budget platformers I've bought have been absolutely awful and I didn't have high hopes for this. But it's actually really good, and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys the old collectathon platformers like the old N64 Mario. It's not as good as A Hat in Time, but it's still decent and worth picking up.

Hollow Knight will be next as soon as I get time to really work on the Pantheon of Hallownest...it'll be tough, but I know I can do it with enough practice. Just don't know when I'm gonna get that time seeing as I'm back to work now and have no free time again >_< And it's not the type of thing I can do on Remote Play while in my office...

11 Pipers Piping: Transistor
10 Lords A-Leaping: Poi DONE

9 Ladies Dancing: Mafia III

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

7 Swans A-Swimming: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon DONE

6 Geese A-Laying: ? If Smoke and Sacrifice comes out by then I'll go for that. If not....DREAM DADDY!!!

5 Gold Rings: Thief
4 Colly Birds: Hollow Knight

3 French Hens: Neon Chrome

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: If I play a game and it won't fit elsewhere it'll go here

On 13/11/2018 at 11:03 PM, maiathewinners said:

5 Gold Rings - Flynn and Freckles, I know a game nobody knows but in this game there's a trophy for collecting 1500 gold coins. I think it fits in this category (If not Please tell me)

Just a warning if you haven't started already - that game is really, really bad. I played it, and I wish I could get those hours back. I expected to like it because it was a platformer, with pirates, but I was wrong and it's just...dreadful. Clunky controls, weird platforming, stupid boss fights that barely qualify as boss fights, no ability to backtrack to certain areas for a collectible if you miss a jump the first time round because of the clunky controls, glitches that can prevent you progressing if you die after killing a boss but before leaving the room if you step into water or whatever (I lost two hours as a result of this), etc etc. The only good part about it is it's fairly short so the pain is over quick enough.

It does fit in the category for sure, though, if you can put yourself through the pain.

18 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

I completely forgot about the Reality Shift in Symphony of Sorcery! :facepalm:

Yep! :P I forgot about them too when I first made my list. Glad I remembered or this category would've been left blank as I'm generally really bad at rhythym games so I tend to avoid any game with rhythm components in it xD

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Completed Poi yesterday, so that's now two games done :) Was a really good game actually. I wasn't sure whether to get it or not as the last few low budget platformers I've bought have been absolutely awful and I didn't have high hopes for this. But it's actually really good, and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys the old collectathon platformers like the old N64 Mario. It's not as good as A Hat in Time, but it's still decent and worth picking up.

Thanks for the brief review. I had picked Poi up a few months back for next to nothing on a sale. Good to know its not half bad. :)