Twelve Days of Trophies - (Event is over)

quote-postcard-colorful-minimal-sorry-le:facepalm:

I just platinumed Storm Boy, which fit 4 Colly Birds so easily(it's about birds and has a tragic ending, making it a bit dark). That would have been perfect to complete my list.

Oh well, hindsight is 50/50. :(

Anyone wanna PM me suggestions for cheap platinums that have a dark theme to them? 4 Colly Birds is the only category I haven't pinned a title on? No horror games, though, I hate those. And I've already deleted the library I had Life is Strange on.

Edited by DragonQuest238

Done "Another World".

11 Pipers Piping- Hitman Blood Money, I love the soundtrack for this game.

9 Ladies Dancing- Claire

7 Swans A-Swimming - Burly Men at Sea

5 Gold Rings - Flynn and Freckles

4 Colly Birds - Here they Lie

3 French Hens - Another World :gold:

2 Turtle Doves - Skyrim

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - Drawn to Death

Note: If somebody can give me some tips for Drawn to Death I would be thankful

12 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Can you share your setup? I've been stuck in the library depths forever...

Sure, here's my main party. I tend to focus on passive skills more, as those seem to be more useful than active skills and spells.

Spoiler

Grishna

• Level 44
  • Front row
  • Fighter: Raging Smash lvl 1, Avenger lvl 2, Double Attack lvl 5
  • Berserker: Berserk lvl 2, Blood Rage lvl 1, Preparation lvl 1, Dark Aura lvl 4
  • Dark Lord: Grudge Accumulator lvl 5, Dark Quest lvl 1

Lilian

• Level 44
  • Front row
  • Spieler: Coffee Break lvl 1, Weapon Mastery lvl 5
  • Doll Master: Mini Auto-Refresh lvl 5
  • Papillion: Rose Queen lvl 4, Double Attack lvl 5, Esarhaddon lvl 4, Elegant Dancing lvl 1

Monica

• Level 44
  • Front row
  • Scout: Elusiveness lvl 3
  • Assassin: Adaptation lvl 1, Murder lvl 3, Awareness lvl 3
  • Kunoich: Dual Wield lvl 4, Barrage lvl 10

Melvy

• Level 44
  • Back row
  • Magic User: Fireball lvl 3, Ice Edge lvl 2, Thunderbolt lvl 2, Air Cutter lvl 2, Stone Hammer lvl 2, Heal lvl 2
  • Priestess: Light lvl 1,  Circle Heal lvl 4, Resurrect lvl 1, Heal Mastery lvl 3, Mini Auto-Recovery lvl 1, Mini Auto-Refresh lvl 2, Fast Cast lvl 5
  • Sage: Esarhaddon lvl 5, Economy lvl 2

Conette

• Level 43
  • Back row
  • Maid: First Aid lvl 2, Cook lvl 1, Maid Mastery lvl 2, Generous Heart lvl 5
  • Bard: Replenishing Carol lvl 2, Blissful Chorale lvl 1, Song Mastery lvl 1
  • Mistress: War Cry lvl 1, Resurrect lvl 1, Auto-Refresh lvl 4, Knock Down lvl 5

I've already fully explored the first floor of the Library Depths and currently working on the second floor.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Little update after finishing The Wolf Among Us:

12 Drummers DrummingSound Shapes

11 Pipers PipingDust: An Elysian Tail

9 Ladies DancingGravity Rush

8 Maids A-MilkingEverybody's Gone to the Rapture

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men at Sea :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying: Contrast

5 Gold Rings: Fallout Shelter
4 Colly Birds: The Wolf Among Us :platinum:

3 French Hens: Black Mirror
And a Partridge in a Pear TreeThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, here's my main party. I tend to focus on passive skills more, as those tend to be more useful than active skills and spells.

Hide contents

Grishna

• Level 44
  • Front row
  • Fighter: Raging Smash lvl 1, Avenger lvl 2, Double Attack lvl 5
  • Berserker: Berserk lvl 2, Blood Rage lvl 1, Preparation lvl 1, Dark Aura lvl 4
  • Dark Lord: Grudge Accumulator lvl 5, Dark Quest lvl 1

Lilian

• Level 44
  • Front row
  • Spieler: Coffee Break lvl 1, Weapon Mastery lvl 5
  • Doll Master: Mini Auto-Refresh lvl 5
  • Papillion: Rose Queen lvl 4, Double Attack lvl 5, Esarhaddon lvl 4, Elegant Dancing lvl 1

Monica

• Level 44
  • Front row
  • Scout: Elusiveness lvl 3
  • Assassin: Adaptation lvl 1, Murder lvl 3, Awareness lvl 3
  • Kunoich: Dual Wield lvl 4, Barrage lvl 10

Melvy

• Level 44
  • Back row
  • Magic User: Fireball lvl 3, Ice Edge lvl 2, Thunderbolt lvl 2, Air Cutter lvl 2, Stone Hammer lvl 2, Heal lvl 2
  • Priestess: Light lvl 1,  Circle Heal lvl 4, Resurrect lvl 1, Heal Mastery lvl 3, Mini Auto-Recovery lvl 1, Mini Auto-Refresh lvl 2, Fast Cast lvl 5
  • Sage: Esarhaddon lvl 5, Economy lvl 2

Conette

• Level 43
  • Back row
  • Maid: First Aid lvl 2, Cook lvl 1, Maid Mastery lvl 2, Generous Heart lvl 5
  • Bard: Replenishing Carol lvl 2, Blissful Chorale lvl 1, Song Mastery lvl 1
  • Mistress: War Cry lvl 1, Resurrect lvl 1, Auto-Refresh lvl 4, Knock Down lvl 5

I've already fully explored the first floor of the Library Depths and currently working on the second floor.

Thanks! I can't recall what I did with my abilities or what my levels are, but we've got similar setups for the most part. I'm not using Monica at all (can't stand her character design...) and instead have Alissa; I have Melvy as a Bishop rather than Sage; and I've been swapping Lilian in and out if I find I need a different strategy (usually for Eltricia or Ist) but use her most of the time. The rest is the same though.

I'm stuck on the second boss in the library (Archdemon... appears with a Peggy and a Mary). Can't seem to even make a dent in it... maybe you'll have better luck with it.

2 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Thanks! I can't recall what I did with my abilities or what my levels are, but we've got similar setups for the most part. I'm not using Monica at all (can't stand her character design...) and instead have Alissa; I have Melvy as a Bishop rather than Sage; and I've been swapping Lilian in and out if I find I need a different strategy (usually for Eltricia or Ist) but use her most of the time. The rest is the same though.

I'm stuck on the second boss in the library (Archdemon... appears with a Peggy and a Mary). Can't seem to even make a dent in it... maybe you'll have better luck with it.

I know what you mean. The only reason I kept using the starting members is because new members are usually 2-8 levels lower when joining and I don't feel like leveling them up first. I'd rather have a party of Grishna, Mefmera, Yae, Ist, and Melvy. Though Lilian has become quite useful due to the Papilion's Rose Queen, it hits all enemies with a chance to poison.

Ok, that makes me curious about the boss. Do you remember which floor that is?

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, that makes me curious about the boss. Do you remember which floor that is?

It's on Floor 6. You'll have a much easier boss before then, though.

Probably won't be much help now, but this site was sort of useful for maps and a little helpful for boss strategy:

https://game-kouryaku.info/dungeontravelers2/map13_4.html

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Probably won't be much help now, but this site was sort of useful for maps and a little helpful for boss strategy:

Ah ok, I've got a long way to go then :lol: .

Thanks for the link, some maps would've been useful due to the dark zones.

Update

Viva I’Italia! Finished Assassin’s Creed II for 3 French Hens. Haven’t played it since it originally came out back when I was still just playing on 360 and boy to the controls still suck as bad as I remember. Just randomly jumping into directions I was not trying to go. Glad to have this one in the rear view mirror. Probably should have played the PS4 version instead of PS3 but I needed it as a 1 for gaming by the numbers.

12 Drummer Drumming - Hannah Montana The Movie  :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping - Final Fantasy 7 :platinum:

10 Lords A-Leaping - Along Together :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing - VA-11 HALL-A :platinum:

8 Maids A-Milking - Duck Dynasty :platinum:

7 Swans A-Swimming - Spongebob Heropants :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying - Fallout 3 

5 Golden Rings - Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage

4 Colly Birds -  L.A. Noire

3 French Hens - Assassin’s Creed II :platinum:

2 Turtle Doves - Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - You Don’t Know Jack :platinum:

I’m so close to the end but I feel like I still have a lot of work ahead of me. Let’s do it.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

On 11/24/2018 at 2:28 PM, DragonQuest238 said:

Anyone wanna PM me suggestions for cheap platinums that have a dark theme to them? 4 Colly Birds is the only category I haven't pinned a title on? No horror games, though, I hate those. And I've already deleted the library I had Life is Strange on.

These are cheap if they're on sale ($10 or less for a good game is cheap imo):

Alice: Madness Returns and is frequently on sale for $5-10...
Hatoful Boyfriend is actually super dark (no plat though).  It's often on sale for $2-3... $10 not on sale, but it's a little short to pay full price imo, but it is fantastic
Claire was on PS+ recently so you may have it... it's not worth it if you didn't get it for free.
Danganronpa games... the first two are infrequently on sale for $10-15
Dear Esther is often on sale, but is $10 regular price
The Wolf Among Us is regularly on sale for $7-10
Any of the Zero Escape games, which I personally recommend at any price.
Actual Sunlight is $5 regular price... not a plat game, but it's super f*cked up... not a game to be played if you're depressed at all

• Like 1

Updated again because I've finally gotten a game of my own to put on here! Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice was... amazing. I don't really know what else to say about it. It definitely falls under the dark category for 4 Colly Birds, both literally and figuratively, so yeah. Happy to finally be on the chart! And I put myself above everyone else, because I'm conceited.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Defeated the first boss on floor 3 and currently going between floors 4-6. Hoping to reach the second boss later today.

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Defeated the first boss on floor 3 and currently going between floors 4-6. Hoping to reach the second boss later today.

Good luck! I hope you have an easier time with the second boss than I'm having. Very curious if I'm just overlooking some simple strategy with it...

4 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Updated again because I've finally gotten a game of my own to put on here! Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice was... amazing. I don't really know what else to say about it. It definitely falls under the dark category for 4 Colly Birds, both literally and figuratively, so yeah. Happy to finally be on the chart! And I put myself above everyone else, because I'm conceited.

Awww I'm not at the top anymore :( I was feeling pretty awesome about myself for a while there lol