22 hours ago, z-Blazee said:

The Wolves Have All Gone is the only missable trophy. 

I assume with that, once you obtain said glasses, you don't equip them to make sure you can obtain this one first time around?

But good to know that should be the only missable trophy... as can you switch between normal and inverted castle once said inverted ordeal happens?

52 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I assume with that, once you obtain said glasses, you don't equip them to make sure you can obtain this one first time around?

But good to know that should be the only missable trophy... as can you switch between normal and inverted castle once said inverted ordeal happens?

You can have the glasses in your inventory and still get the missable trophy.  You just can't equip them and deal with the boss they spawn.

And yes, you can freely move between the two castles.  There's a teleport point between the two castles.  If you have Library Cards in your inventory, you can use them to quick warp back to the Librarian in the normal castle, even if you're in the Inverted Castle.  Saves a ton of backtracking time.

37 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

You can have the glasses in your inventory and still get the missable trophy.  You just can't equip them and deal with the boss they spawn.

And yes, you can freely move between the two castles.  There's a teleport point between the two castles.  If you have Library Cards in your inventory, you can use them to quick warp back to the Librarian in the normal castle, even if you're in the Inverted Castle.  Saves a ton of backtracking time.

Well, I found the assumed Richter fight.  Went to the castle keep I think (I need bat form to get there), essentially where Dracula was at the start of the game.  Is that by chance, the missable trophy location so to speak? As in, defeat him there and get the trophy for doing so?

Even so, I got my ass handed to me by him, but I shall not give up, I shall defeat him... eventually xD

8 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, I found the assumed Richter fight.  Went to the castle keep I think (I need bat form to get there), essentially where Dracula was at the start of the game.  Is that by chance, the missable trophy location so to speak? As in, defeat him there and get the trophy for doing so?

Even so, I got my ass handed to me by him, but I shall not give up, I shall defeat him... eventually xD

That's exactly the location.  :) 

Have you found the Holy Mail?  Equip it - Richter deals almost exclusively in Holy damage.

Just now, themindisacity said:

That's exactly the location.  :) 

Have you found the Holy Mail?  Equip it - Richter deals almost exclusively in Holy damage.

Not yet, at least I don't believe so.  I have mail on that heals while I walk (well that, and it's one of my better defense items right now).  So not sure where the holy mail would be located just yet.  But now I must find it and hopefully, it'll make that fight not so annoying xD

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Not yet, at least I don't believe so.  I have mail on that heals while I walk (well that, and it's one of my better defense items right now).  So not sure where the holy mail would be located just yet.  But now I must find it and hopefully, it'll make that fight not so annoying xD

You'll save yourself a lot of grief if you clear the castle before taking on Richter and going to the Inverse Castle.  Once you have the Soul of Bat and the Holy Symbol, you can explore every room in the regular castle.  Very helpful in making sure you're not missing any rooms in the regular castle before adding on an extra 100% of rooms to find....especially since if you're missing one (like I was), the game doesn't tell you which castle the missing room is in.  Very annoying!

Also, the Holy Mail is back in the castle entrance area.  From that first horizontal hallway, enter the next square room (the one with the mermen at the bottom) and exit from the hole in the top left.  Follow the path.  There's a save room and another room with the Holy Mail in there.

4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I did not even realize I had grabbed it earlier on.  So I put that one and he was essentially doing 1 point of damage each time.  Saved me one hell of a headache xD

But yeah, gonna load the save up again and get the missing rooms and hopefully unlock the inverted castle soon enough :)

Yeah, there's some great gear combinations that let you sail through the game with ease, honestly.  I'm writing up a trophy guide right now, and I'll detail my loadout there.  :)

• Like 2