*FIXED* A Solution for Gorod Krovi Easter Egg Crash (Downgrading to v1.26 Text Guide)

XxIsa-GxX

There is a workaround that me and my buddy are working on to do this split screen. 

I've downgraded my game (disc version, so the steps above work perfectly for disc version too).

I have his profile on my ps4. He downloaded remote play to his pc.   Then he can remote play my ps4 and I log in as player 2 and that allows you to play splitscreen while in different countries.

We'll be attempting the ee this week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04.11.2018 at 4:55 PM, theShawzer said:

There is a workaround that me and my buddy are working on to do this split screen. 

I've downgraded my game (disc version, so the steps above work perfectly for disc version too).

I have his profile on my ps4. He downloaded remote play to his pc.   Then he can remote play my ps4 and I log in as player 2 and that allows you to play splitscreen while in different countries.

We'll be attempting the ee this week.

But u must to know. It’s been hardest then solo. U will be need more money for doors. In solo u can get dragon egg on 5 wave. In co-op it’s not possible. U can get this egg only 9-11 wave. In Sophia’s challenges u can’t revive your friend because it’s need good gumballs. Hi will lose perks and can’t help if will be without perks. 

On 11/15/2018 at 6:33 AM, Dante_Vergili said:

But u must to know. It’s been hardest then solo. U will be need more money for doors. In solo u can get dragon egg on 5 wave. In co-op it’s not possible. U can get this egg only 9-11 wave. In Sophia’s challenges u can’t revive your friend because it’s need good gumballs. Hi will lose perks and can’t help if will be without perks. 

eqt8h5.jpg

98u9fd.jpg

68dmrl.jpg

2 player, Round 18, 2:12:28

Regards,

theShawzer

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I was able to complete this Easter Egg today. It requires patience but you can do it so don't let the downgrading scare you because of not being able to using Mega Gobblegums (which you don't need them imo.). This is the only workaround for this because Treyarch might not fix the crash for v1.31 (They'll focus on BO4 for now but maybe they can fix this disaster). Here's the link of the Golden Run:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey friends. Figured instead of making a new topic, I'd reply to this one instead since it's relevant. I'm at a loss right now, and I need help.

So I've been attempting to use Charles to downgrade my copy of Black Ops 3 (NA, physical), and I've been having trouble since day one. Long story short, I'm finding that my PS4 utterly refuses to download anything while I'm connected to the proxy. No most recent updates, no expansions, not even simple things like themes. It's weird, because I can use the internet browser just fine and do things like watch videos, but it just won't install anything. Here is all I know:

1. My PS4 is in fact connected properly to Charles. It recognizes the information, accepts it more or less, and processes it. I tested connection several times and it was a success each time.

2. I do not have the White List tool active. I accidentally turned that on early in the process and unintentionally made my life a lot harder by not allowing me to do any browsing whatsoever, on both my laptop and PS4. Now that it's off, I can freely do so.

3. Every time I attempt to "Check for update" on any game, not just BO3, it gives me a CE-32385-7 error. When I try to install an expansion (in this case Descent, obviously), it gives me a CE-40852-9 error.

4. I have attempted to remove the disc, delete the game, and reboot/restart my PS4 to see if maybe that would convince my system to allow me to install the update, but no.

5. I have reached out to @HusKyCode and my good friend @XxIsa-GxX and we have been working together on this, but it has still been a struggle to get this figured out.

6. I've considered the possibility of maybe buying a digital copy of the game just to see if that would do anything differently, but if I'm already having trouble installing things at the moment I doubt it would be a good use of time and money.

If anyone else has had similar issues, could you please help me? This is my last trophy for this game and I just want it all gone as soon as possible. Thank you so much in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I just send another message to activision... This was their reply:

Hello Second, 
Thank you for contacting the Activision Player Support. My name is Mario and I am here to assist you with this situation and I also apologize for the confusion with the Easter Egg gorod Krovi. At this moment we have a  problem at Designing Level in which the Easter Egg of Gorod Krovi does not complete accurately in game progression. I apologize very much for this situation but Studio is aware of the problem. We are doing our best and our Studio is working full hands to resolve this issue. We guarantee you that we will do our best but for now we do not have a fix date and we ask you for a little patience and cooperation. You can always stay tuned on our Social Media channels for any update on this and any other issue you may find important.

Thank you for contacting us again at Activision Player Support.
Kind regards,
Mario B.
Activision Player Support. 

Is this the same message you guys are getting?

Or is there a sparkle of hope left they will actually fix it?

25 minutes ago, second_god said:

Hello Second, 
Thank you for contacting the Activision Player Support. My name is Mario and I am here to assist you with this situation and I also apologize for the confusion with the Easter Egg gorod Krovi. At this moment we have a  problem at Designing Level in which the Easter Egg of Gorod Krovi does not complete accurately in game progression. I apologize very much for this situation but Studio is aware of the problem. We are doing our best and our Studio is working full hands to resolve this issue. We guarantee you that we will do our best but for now we do not have a fix date and we ask you for a little patience and cooperation. You can always stay tuned on our Social Media channels for any update on this and any other issue you may find important.

Kind regards,
Mario B.

That's the same BS they have been giving out, since this fiasco started so don't get your hopes up of this bug ever getting fixed :(.

8 hours ago, second_god said:

Hello Second, 

Kind regards,
Mario B.

Here's a message I got back at October 22 2018 from Activision Assisit (via Messanger) :

Thank you so much for that information, I deeply appreciate it. I apologize but I have no new information at this at the moment. Studio is now aware of this issue and is working on a solution, there is no ETA for this at the moment. We appreciate your patience. If there is anything else you need let me know!

^MA

So I believe they' re repeating the same messages (or similar) over and over again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, second_god said:

s this the same message you guys are getting?

It was their way of telling you to fuck off. Neither Activision or 3arc are going to fix the game, because BO4's out. For those who really want the easter egg done, there's the downgrade/LAN method, but 3arc's not going to fix the game, just like they're not going to revive League Play seasons. 

• 1 month later...

Kind of a dumb question, but from the OP it looks like you don't receive the GateWorm from doing it this way. 1) is this correct? and 2) what're the options for 'A Better Tomorrow' then? Are we stuck looking for someone with the GK worm from before the glitch?

23 minutes ago, KillerUni12 said:

Kind of a dumb question, but from the OP it looks like you don't receive the GateWorm from doing it this way. 1) is this correct? and 2) what're the options for 'A Better Tomorrow' then? Are we stuck looking for someone with the GK worm from before the glitch?

Correct. I'd suggest you try the PSN Communities app from Sony and look for BO3 posts, or make one yourself requesting revelations EE w/ gateworms, you'd be surprised how many die hard zombie fans have these and still actively play. Took me a few hours or so to find a couple.

• Like 2