Main quest "Magicians for sport" ch 3 glitch

Erkawest

Just a warning, make a manual save before accepting this quest from Dutch in chapter 3.

When searching the caravan for clues, one clue might get locked (blooded cloth on bath tub). This happened to me so I reloaded an older save. Charles just stood outside and nothing happened because I couldn't find all clues. No progression could be made at all, triangle button was greyed.

When I came back, I went to check this clue first and this time it worked. This time Charles finishes talking and then hops up on his horse to ride.

Make a manual save and inspect this clue first!

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Just a warning, make a manual save before accepting this quest from Dutch in chapter 3.

Reveal hidden contents

When searching the caravan for clues, one clue might get locked (blooded cloth on bath tub). This happened to me so I reloaded an older save. Charles just stood outside and nothing happened because I couldn't find all clues. No progression could be made at all, triangle button was greyed.

When I came back, I went to check this clue first and this time it worked. This time Charles finishes talking and then hops up on his horse to ride.

Make a manual save and inspect this clue first!

Thanks for the heads up! :)