DLC trophies

Zach

1 hour ago, Zach said:

How challenging are they? I love Far Cry, so I'll play it anyways. I'm just curious because they look a little challenging. Far Cry 3, 4, and Primal were all very easy.

I found that the first two DLCs, Hours of Darkness and Lost on Mars, were both easy as they were short story additions filled with linearity. The next two however, Dead Living Zombies and New Game Plus, do start to get slightly more challenging. With this being said, they’re still not so bad, despite being far longer than the first two DLCs. All in all, you shouldn’t experience too much of a hard time getting through these DLCs! Either than the second half of them demanding more time investment, difficulty isn’t a big issue (especially since, during New Game Plus, you gain access to powerful guns with infinite supplies of ammunition).

You’re going to play it anyway, so you should delve right in whenever you get the chance. :dance: Far Cry 5 in general is definitely different from any other game in the series (this is personally why I didn’t like the game), but not different enough to set somebody of your Far Cry experience back a load.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 1

Until now I played only the first DLC and as mentioned by ddracarys, yes, it's easy. 

THE REAL REASON FOR THIS POST is this off topic question:

Is that it for FC5 DLCs? Ubisoft won't add anything new? 

(reason why I am asking is because I downloaded the game twice already, so the third will be after there will be no more DLCs)

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 6:04 PM, JimboUrbanian said:

Until now I played only the first DLC and as mentioned by ddracarys, yes, it's easy. 

THE REAL REASON FOR THIS POST is this off topic question:

Is that it for FC5 DLCs? Ubisoft won't add anything new? 

(reason why I am asking is because I downloaded the game twice already, so the third will be after there will be no more DLCs)

I think the Season Pass was confirmed for only 3 DLC packs so that should be it for this game, unless they add something free to the main story like they did with New Game+ (but its highly unlikely).

As for the DLC, I think if you have played this game before then the DLC is 2/10 for difficulty. The only really annoying trophy so far is killing 5000 zombies (I replayed Rooftop escape over and over). The Zombie Gold Medal trophy seems pretty straight forward as well, I managed to get a Gold Medal on Rooftop solo when the guide says its almost impossible. If you boost it with someone it will be easy.

• Like 1

I personally found the DLC trophies harder, although possibly my motivation by this point was lower than during the campaign.

I sort of enjoyed Hours of Darkness (apart from the need for 3 playthroughs), but Lost on Mars I found to be absolutely wretched to play and that's when I sold the game. Never played the zombies one but supposedly that's the toughest of the three trophy sets.