2 more potentially missable trophies according to Powerpyx

olivetheturtle

1 minute ago, olivetheturtle said:

@EphemeralEcho Could you share at what point in Chapter 5 you did your hunting? 

It's only possible right after you gain control of Arthur at the camp fire. You will then have a choice to explore or doing the 2 quests presented.

In free roam, animals will be present and it will be sunny daytime. Lots of birds will be flying in the sky

If you choose to complete 1, it will shift to permanent evening daytime and no animals will spawn. 

If you complete both, you won't be able to explore/free roam anymore and will progress towards a chain of quests until you leave the island.

It is therefore recommended to hunt everything as soon as you gain control of Arthur. Most of the island is restricted and if you choose to enter the "wanted" boundaries, you will die within seconds. Once I managed to sneak past everything and made my way to the beach when suddenly I was shot dead from nowhere (no enemies on radar). So I guess they have placed an autokill if you enter the area

8 minutes ago, Munkian said:

I'm pretty sure you will be able to visit this island in free roam once the story has been finished.

Isn't it too far from the rest of the game world? It feels like Saint Mark's Bistro from GTA San Andreas from what i've seen.

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, FresHOnline_ said:

is there away to find out how long you have played?

No.

I don't think they count for zoologist because they say " accross all states " and for the trophy " Bountiful " , Guarma is not on the list. So we just need to kill and skin them.

If we can't go back to this island , we can maybe find a place who looks like it in the map ( weather , environnement etc.. ) and they will be there.

13 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

But there are no horses in animal compendium, isn't it? They have a separate section.

Can confirm, I studied one of the horses (Arabian) and they’re in a separate horse compendium. I tried many times to study the other two but wasn’t able to. I don’t think it counts but you never know.

50 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Well the mission is replayable so I think not. Also didn't study them but I remember it being possible when one horse ran away

Mission replays don’t count towards compendium, they make a separate save. That’s why there’s a problem with the Chapter 5 animals not being able to be achieved via replay.  

12 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

I was having a look at my stats on the Rockstar Social Club this morning and I have discovered 81 animals total. Of those, I have skinned 31 and the rest I either haven’t skinned or can’t skin (they are either plucked or collected). My completion rate for the Skin Deep is at 43%. Someone on a Discord server mentioned they have found 80 species and their completion rate for Skin Deep is at 59%. The only way these numbers can make any sense is if you don’t have to skin all 178 species. I’m guessing that for the Skin Deep trophy only species that are listed as being skinable in the compendium count towards this trophy. So some birds can be skinned and count for the trophy while others can only have feathers plucked and don’t count for the trophy. The same can said be for animals like squirrels that can only be collected and not skinned.

I have 50% on skin deep and 42% on zoologist. I have found skinned/collected/plucked 55 and studied 64. This puts skin species at 110 and study species at 152. I think the reason for the skin discrepancy is that livestock and domestic animals cannot be skinned and do not count for the skin trophy, not that birds and small animals don’t count. I can confirm that at least birds count because my % for skin deep went up after I collected a sparrow. Not sure about the missing species for studying. Anyone else feel like counting theirs and seeing if we get similar numbers?

Edited by olivetheturtle

This glitch can get you to guarma after the epilogue. But dont forget that the horse cheat used in this video disables the trophies..

Travelling all that distance on foot is only for tough people...

Seems to activate animals spawns.

Somebody should try this since I'm still in chapter four, dealing with "lending a hand".

Edited by wWwFELIPE-EDUwWw