Burgins

Trophy Thoughts?

35 posts in this topic

Seems like some of this can be a little tricky especially since this is a sort of similar game to Hotline Miami. What do you think?

Wait what? When is the release date? I thought this game was dead. After the trailer in 2017, there weren't any new infos. 

Cant wait for it. :)

Edited by Mori

11 minutes ago, Mori said:

Wait what? When is the release date? I thought this game was dead. After the trailer in 2017, there wasnt any new infos. 

Cant wait for it. :)

Sometime this year is all I can see, but I also thought it was dead, game looks awesome.

Wow, finally, an indie game that looks decent.  Just wish they could proofread the trophy list...  :facepalm:

It's probably easier than Hotline Miami, since you have to complete levels "without dying", as dying in Hotline Miami means restarting the level so basicaly you have to do every level without dying.

Only other thoughts I have is that the "complete all challenges" will be the difficulty-meter of this list, while the "10k killed" will determine how much time it will take you to finish this list.

honestly it looks like an easier hotline Miami list but only time will tell if its actually easier or harder

4 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Sometime this year is all I can see, but I also thought it was dead, game looks awesome.

almost forgot it i want this game nauuuu (in schwarzenegger accent)

Game indeed does look really nice, list doesn't appear to hard but we shall see if that's the case, definitely buying this :D 

39 minutes ago, Caliburst said:

I guess I'm the only who feel the John Woo vibes 

Did you ever play Stranglehold? Man that was a fun game. 

16 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Did you ever play Stranglehold? Man that was a fun game. 

Sadly I didn't. I missed the PS3 era. But it looks very fun!

looks pretty cool :) but 10.000 kills sounds a lot for this type of game. cant see any hords. When i remember about Dead Nation, 10.000 was pretty much grinding and there were tons of zombies.

13 minutes ago, Diddi89 said:

looks pretty cool :) but 10.000 kills sounds a lot for this type of game. cant see any hords. When i remember about Dead Nation, 10.000 was pretty much grinding and there were tons of zombies.

10k in "DN" was a piece of cake in compare to final 53 596 kills ;).

As per "HKM" looks like "Hotline Miami" on steroids :D.

I didn't even know about this game :o Count me in! It looks like a top-down version of Max Payne and Hotline Miami

I wonder how completing first and second day without dying will be like. Also completing all challenges. Looks like fun.

Edited by Ghost

Oh its releasing today. What a nice surprise. :) Anyone know a price tag for EU? (Its 17€)

Edited by Mori