Afro_Gear

Prediction: Remaster Inbound

36 posts in this topic

Will look forward to the remaster, I only played s tiny bit on the ps4 but its stayed with me all these years so this should be fun!

I can't even...

kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning-collecto

It would actually make a great ps5 title as the only minor drawback to this massive game is the amount of time on load screens between each area. I love the game and am revisiting it now after leaving it unfinished years ago. I maxxed it on the 360 and forgot I had not platted it on ps3 so the remaster has got me playing it again. But if they were to make it playable on the ps5 and that constant delay everytime you fast travel or enter an area was gone, then it really would be an epic must own title.  

On 15/06/2020 at 1:59 PM, Evertonian said:

It would actually make a great ps5 title as the only minor drawback to this massive game is the amount of time on load screens between each area. I love the game and am revisiting it now after leaving it unfinished years ago. I maxxed it on the 360 and forgot I had not platted it on ps3 so the remaster has got me playing it again. But if they were to make it playable on the ps5 and that constant delay everytime you fast travel or enter an area was gone, then it really would be an epic must own title.  

"All games released after july must be playable on PS5"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2020/5/29/21274473/sony-playstation-ps5-ps4-games-release-backward-compatible

September 8

ok, I'm ready

Posted (edited)

Just got my copy in. Apparently it’s all one trophy list now. So the existing DLCs are now required for the Platinum.

98Knvjsb.jpg

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Just got my copy in. Apparently it’s all one trophy list now. So the existing DLCs are now required for the Platinum.

98Knvjsb.jpg

If you have played the original, could you comment on the remaster quality. I pre ordered it even though I have a ps3 copy in my backlog but looking at the youtube comments of the latest trailer has me worried. Fans are saying it looks exactly the same as the original except for a resolution boost

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning

https://opencritic.com/game/9594/kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning

Wccftech — 8/10

DualShockers — 8/10

GamingBolt — 7/10

TechRaptor — 6,5/10

IGN — 6/10

VGC — 3/5

While it's not a perfect remaster, it's a good option for players who haven't played before and for those looking to experience it on next-generation consoles.