?⚰️? All Hallows' Eve Song Vote XXXVI ?⚰️? (SEE THREAD WITH WORKING POLL)

***Watch the Youtube Playlist First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want to Be Entered in the Digital Code NA Scary Game Giveaway?

• Yes Please!
    • No, Thanks Though!
  2. 2. What Should Be The Theme For Song Vote XXXVII?

• Anything! (Unless I find it annoying/trolling)
    • Game Songs

Not sure if we can start posting songs are not but if we are here’s my entry: 

This is Halloween - Danny Elfman - 0:25 - 0:45 - Kent10201

Since there’s no mashup I assume we’re allowed to use the whole song. If not, the usual entry is above. 

So glad to see Song Vote is back! Thanks @Dav9834

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, SteelFreaxx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

84.gif

Welcome back SV! Time to find a spooky song.

There's a total of 18 spots! Better hurry! :)

52 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Is it really going to happen?!!!

When can we start posting songs?

Apparently I screwed up the countdown, sooo... Oops. But you can post now! :)

35 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Not sure if we can start posting songs are not but if we are here’s my entry: 

This is Halloween - Danny Elfman - 0:25 - 0:45 - Kent10201

Since there’s no mashup I assume we’re allowed to use the whole song. If not, the usual entry is above. 

So glad to see Song Vote is back! Thanks @Dav9834

Ya unfortunately stuff is going on and I wont be able to create the mashup until most likely January 2019. Earliest December 2018. :(

28 minutes ago, Parker said:

Pumpkin Hill. 10 hours. Posted by the official Sonic the Hedgehog channel. 

Parker

You posted! You havn't posted since SV II I think! Yay!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

@Dav9834 Cool, I'm working on it now.. kind of... for a moment I tough of using a cover from the one @Kent10201 posted, but I'm not using it anymore, since the one that I was originally looking for before running into that cover was something else... (actually, I just realized that it wasn't a single song, but several.. well, time to listen and decide..).

Should post in an hour or 2 at (I hope).

Ok, I think it's not worth keep looking (since I'm getting more undecided on what to use :lol:)

My entry:

Monster Party - Leetspeak Monster - 0:57 - 1:17

Do note that the time frame the I selected isn't exactly my favorite part (there's a 2 cool instrumental part later, bass and guitar solos), but the time frame I selected is more fitting lyric wise for this, and this is for fun so, have fun! :lol::devil::lol:

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

Wow, it's been so long since the last SV, my taste in music has drastically changed since then. xD Hmm... so many to pick from, but I think this'll fit into the theme fairly well:

Beheading Dance by MASA

Yeah... it's pretty weird... YePicDX.gif For your own sake, you may want to avoid reading those subtitles. ? & no, I have no relation to the artist. :P 

• Like 1

Not sure if you are still accepting songs or not (doesn't really specify in the countdown... or I just didn't see it!)

Anyways, I heard this song every once in a while on the radio. This song seriously makes the hair on the back of my neck stick up. It's so haunting and perfect for Halloween. Especially once you get to the last minute of the song! I wasn't going to put a time on it since there isn't going to be a mash-up, BUT If you change your mind, just start at 1:03 and end at 1:33 if I made the cutoff of course.

• Like 2

Oh my god, it actually happened. I'm absolutely paralyzed by shock. Also, great pick @SteelFreaxx, wish I would have thought of that. :D 

Since I'm absolutely not prepared I'll post this for now and might edit it when I get back from school in about 12 hours with a different song or at least the formal time stamp stuff. For now demons are Halloween-ish enough, right? :P 

Edit:  Actually went ahead and changed it again because I just happened to remember the perfect song for this and the OP wasn't updated yet. As always, if it's too late just take the old one. ^_^ 

Josh Woodward - Gallows Hill - 1:55

Spoiler

Motoi Sakuraba - Great Grey Wolf Sif - 2:18

Spoiler

Panic! At The Disco - Emperor's New Clothes - 1:05

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

@Dav9834 @Masamune Just wanted to clarify, are we posting any Halloween song or are songs that have placed 1-4 in previous song votes not counting?  I ask because This is Halloween has been posted twice and looking at the Song Vote Database, it placed in the 1-4 bracket in Song Vote 21 (pretty sure it actually won)

Actually since it's been so long since the last SV, we were thinking of removing a lot of the previous winning songs off the banned list (specifically 2nd to 4th place), so as long as a song hasn't won 1st place in a previous SV, it's good. If I'm not mistaken, This Is Halloween has only placed in 2nd place at the highest, so @Kent10201 @bubba3m, you can keep your 1st entries if you wish (as long as they're both different versions).

& I think there's about... 5 spots left? ?

• Like 1