?⚰️? All Hallows' Eve Song Vote XXXVI ?⚰️? (SEE THREAD WITH WORKING POLL)

***Watch the Youtube Playlist First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want to Be Entered in the Digital Code NA Scary Game Giveaway?

• Yes Please!
    • No, Thanks Though!
  2. 2. What Should Be The Theme For Song Vote XXXVII?

• Anything! (Unless I find it annoying/trolling)
    • Game Songs

3 hours ago, Masamune said:

Actually since it's been so long since the last SV, we were thinking of removing a lot of the previous winning songs off the banned list (specifically 2nd to 4th place), so as long as a song hasn't won 1st place in a previous SV, it's good. If I'm not mistaken, This Is Halloween has only placed in 2nd place at the highest, so @Kent10201 @bubba3m, you can keep your 1st entries if you wish (as long as they're both different versions).

& I think there's about... 5 spots left? 1f554.png

Ya I totally forgot to post that in the OP :facepalm: ty for remembering!

I think I posted this year's ago, but it totally brings me back to my childhood during Halloween!

29 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

We filled the slots quite fast :lol:

Specially for an unannounced return! I guess we all were looking forward to the return of this one!

YES! I was completely surprised they got filled in less than 24 hours!

SV will always be beloved ❤

• Like 1

@Dav9834, can I still edit my submission? I was under a lot of pressure so I just chose the first thing that came to mind, I've made up my mind during the day. :P 

Edit: Just went ahead and changed it, if it's too late just take the old one. Still added timestamp to the old one, though.

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Dang, wish I could have gotten in on this. Oh well, next time.

I would like to inform everyone, especially @Dav9834, that the FAQ linked in the OP contains an incomplete list of songs, only having listings through SV 19 whereas this is SV 36. The correct list of banned songs can be found in the Database, also linked in the OP.

Let me know if the rule excluding 2-4th place finishers from the banned song list is official and I'll get that squared away when I do the next update to the Database.

EDIT: Whoops, could stand to read my own database now and then. This is SV 36, not 35.

Edited by The Chosen Undead
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@Masamune @Dragon-Archon @Mesopithecus

You guys think there's a special hidden terror for @Dav9834 since Halloween is on the reverse date of his FAVOR1T3 number? :hmm: 

It was so hard to bring this back (or maybe not..) and you are already trying to scare him to death? 

Anyway, since we are rolling, I will also leave here the other version of "This is Halloween".. 

PS: Ya, I got a few new violinists in my "currently listening" list.. But that's for the future.. 

• Like 3