Any tips on how to surprise the Master Librarian right now? I tried going up with bat form, but that doesn't work.  So not sure what I'm missing with that one.  But for reference, I have just arrived at the inverted castle (which is just trippy to navigate already, having to remember the castle in essentially, the opposite way now xD ).

45 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Any tips on how to surprise the Master Librarian right now? I tried going up with bat form, but that doesn't work.  So not sure what I'm missing with that one.  But for reference, I have just arrived at the inverted castle (which is just trippy to navigate already, having to remember the castle in essentially, the opposite way now xD ).

You need the gravity boots my friend, head to the room directly below the librarian and you can jump straight up his ass ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Hmm, I do have the gravity boots already, so I may just go back and try it again xD

If you do 60 (i think it's 60) jumps he will drop the axelord armor that you'll need for another trophy, don't worry about hitting the ground but I believe you need to do it in one go (as in, without leaving the room) Hope that helps!

6 minutes ago, NomNomCookies said:

If you do 60 (i think it's 60) jumps he will drop the axelord armor that you'll need for another trophy, don't worry about hitting the ground but I believe you need to do it in one go (as in, without leaving the room) Hope that helps!

Are you sure you can jump that high with the boots? Both the gravity boots and the leap ones? As in, jump high and then double jump up to him? I mean, it seems like such a thing wouldn't even be possible, unless I'm missing something here.

10 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Are you sure you can jump that high with the boots? Both the gravity boots and the leap ones? As in, jump high and then double jump up to him? I mean, it seems like such a thing wouldn't even be possible, unless I'm missing something here.

Yeah, there's a special jump you can do that shoots you straight up. Press down, up + jump, takes a little practice but once you'll do it you'll soar!

19 minutes ago, NomNomCookies said:

Yeah, there's a special jump you can do that shoots you straight up. Press down, up + jump, takes a little practice but once you'll do it you'll soar!

Yeah, I looked it up in the end, but I got it done, so I'm pleased about that.

By the way, I'll ask this as well, casting all the spells, was looking that up, there's another spell I need to preform, but can't obtain it yet.  When does it become available to buy from the Master Librarian? It's the last one I believe, costs 50 mp from what I understand.

12 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I looked it up in the end, but I got it done, so I'm pleased about that.

By the way, I'll ask this as well, casting all the spells, was looking that up, there's another spell I need to preform, but can't obtain it yet.  When does it become available to buy from the Master Librarian? It's the last one I believe, costs 50 mp from what I understand.

You don’t need to buy any spells. There are 5 you can do whenever. One requires the sword familiar, one requires the bat form, and one requires an upgrade to the Wolf form. 

Its all in my guide over at .org ;)

8 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

You don’t need to buy any spells. There are 5 you can do whenever. One requires the sword familiar, one requires the bat form, and one requires an upgrade to the Wolf form. 

Its all in my guide over at .org ;)

I wonder which one needs the sword familiar.  I have the familiar in question... but ah well, I'll have a look to understand what I'm missing.

Quick question, does the inverted castle have the last forms for wolf, bat and mist? Because it sure seems like it.

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I wonder which one needs the sword familiar.  I have the familiar in question... but ah well, I'll have a look to understand what I'm missing.

Quick question, does the inverted castle have the last forms for wolf, bat and mist? Because it sure seems like it.

The spell that requires Sword Familiar is Sword Brothers

For wolf no, all of wolf relics are in first castle for bat and mist yes

Edited by Raidiegonovitch