Bioshock on Bioshock:Infinite disc (PS3) question

wackt1

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t believe the DLC is included sadly, nor will you be able to play it w/o the Infinite disc inserted I think (can’t remember). If it’s not on there the DLC is $10 in the US psn store I believe. It comes with three “challenge rooms” that each add a good extra hour or two of gameplay, depending on skill and trophy hunting. 

As far as the game itself goes...it’s an experience. The PS3 version of BioShock is slightly dated at this point, but it holds up insanely well for a 2008 game and has one of the best stories and atmospheres I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing in a game. Survivor diff. shouldn’t give you too many issues, especially if you use the saving functionality to your advantage; and be sure to disable the vita-chambers in the settings for the gold trophies. It’ll save you some extra playthroughs . Hopefully you enjoy/are already enjoying it, and apologies for the lost post. Huge BioShock fan. Lol. Cheers

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
27 minutes ago, LanGHOSTbr said:

Did you find out? I wanna know that myself 

I can confirm that it doesn't come with the DLC.

I also had the BioShock Inifinite version that had the original BioShock, and it did not have any of the DLC. I ended up buying the Ultimate Rapture edition much later and cleaned up the remaining trophies then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eblait said:

I can confirm that it doesn't come with the DLC.

I also had the BioShock Inifinite version that had the original BioShock, and it did not have any of the DLC. I ended up buying the Ultimate Rapture edition much later and cleaned up the remaining trophies then.

Thank you for answering