Guarma Missable Animals list

EphemeralEcho

8 minutes ago, SavantVagabond said:

Anyone have any advice for finding the snakes, running around like a madman for them isn't working.

I found this when I googled

https://rankedboost.com/red-dead-redemption-2/snake/

https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/450591-red-dead-redemption-2-snake-locations

Red Dead Redemption 2 Snake Locations

Every type of Snake found in RDR2.

• Red Boa Snake
  • Rainbow Boa Snake
  • Sunglow Boa Snake
  • Fer-de-Lance Snake
  • Northern Copperhead Snake
  • Southern Copperhead Snake
  • Midland Water Snake
  • Cottonmouth Snake
  • Northern Water Snake

The first 3 snakes are the ones he found on Guarma, but maybe they can be found elsewhere too?

Edited by Erkawest

2 hours ago, EphemeralEcho said:

https://imgur.com/a/H3ltgtw

if ANYONE has seen this animal I can conclude my search for the animals on Guarma as completed.

I found your missing animal!

It seems to be the "American Robin". I'm not sure if it really is the robin, but comparing the list and looking at your picture, "American Robin" is between 

"Red-footed booby" and the "Roseate spoonbill". The name sounds like it should be found outside of Guarma. The following animals on the list also match with your picture

I don't see your Cuban Crab on the leaked list though... Is it in the compandium? Could be a new addition

Reference: Leaked animal list 

Edited by Erkawest

Just now, Erkawest said:

I found your missing animal!

It seems to be the "American Robin". I'm not sure if it really is the robin, but comparing the list and looking at your picture, "American Robin" is between 

"Red-footed booby" and the "Roseate spoonbill". The name sounds like it should be found outside of Guarma. The following animals on the list also match with your picture

I don't see your Cuban Crab on the leaked list though... Is it in the compandium? Could be a new addition

Reference: Leaked animal list 

Reveal hidden contents

Amazing find!!!

I have heard reports of a "Fer-De-Lance Snake" being found there? 

Can someone confirm that this snake is available outside of the area?

2 minutes ago, EphemeralEcho said:

Amazing find!!!

I have heard reports of a "Fer-De-Lance Snake" being found there? 

Can someone confirm that this snake is available outside of the area?

When I google for IRL fer-de-lance snake, it says that they reside in central/south america... So it could be the 4th snake on Guarma

Just now, Erkawest said:

When I google for IRL fer-de-lance snake, it says that they reside in central/south america... So it could be the 4th snake on Guarma

Just makes no sense. I haven't seen it at all.

Are people SURE you cannot go back here? 

I need the compendium entry to say "endemic" for me to go back

Just now, Erkawest said:

Can confirm that there is 4 snakes now.

jesus f* christ

Just popping in to say that the Cuban Land Crab is not exclusive to that island in chapter 5 as I'm in chapter 2 and found it on the shore of Flat Iron Lake in the South of New Hanover (close to the fisherman's boat with the dead guy that has a letter with a nod to RDR1). For it to count as fully studied you just need to study, kill and collect it (can't skin). Anyway, most important part is that this animal is at least not missable if you didn't get it in chapter 5.

• Like 3