Guarma Missable Animals list

EphemeralEcho

18 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Just follow the river towards the beach and stop right before the darker red zones. Stand there and look up in the sky

The relatively small on on the sand? If I look into the sky I see the birds I haven't studied so they should be it, but they are too far away for me to study them 

4 minutes ago, Nishiimiya said:

Ok I’ve just managed to replicate the fer de lance strategy that I used. After going to the logs and seeing no snake I walked around for about 3 minutes spamming the l3+r3 hunting mode as the snake is very hard to see  I found it again .Db7PPkU.jpgKTJOqMi.jpg

Did it spawn here? What was your route, did you go to the logs first then to this spot?

Just now, Alex_R-13 said:

The relatively small on on the sand? If I look into the sky I see the birds I haven't studied so they should be it, but they are too far away for me to study them 

Yes that one. Just wait and it will appear, you can study and kill it from there. Should take a few minutes

yzGdY06.jpg

thx for the help.

There are more Pages with the locations of all other animals. But this two pages are relevant for the 100% and the other trophy. Says it in the descirption. Don´t know if its right but want to let you know

Edited by benny1837
  • Like 1

I checked the compendium from the guide as well and it's true you dont need the booby and parrot.

For snakes i couldn't find the fer de Lance either, but maybe it has a different name in my country, i reinstall my app and upload it in english.

The only thing what's weird is that the guide do not tell you where to find all the different snakes, it just says "snake" and shows a almost red marked map where you can find all type of snakes... will upload this as well.

Edited by KingTom95

2 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Did it spawn here? What was your route, did you go to the logs first then to this spot?

Yes that one. Just wait and it will appear, you can study and kill it from there. Should take a few minutes

Yes I went to the logs and saw there was no snake then I walked around the area until I found something it seems as if there is no snake at the logs if you walk around the area it will spawn something around there  after a while 

Ok so this page tells you what to do for 100% completion. The thing is that for 100% completion you only need 50 animals. Also that compendium there does not include all animals, why? The guarma exclusive animals that are listed are the green Iguana, sunglow boa, rainbow boa and red-tailed boa. No words about Fer-De-Lance. Also no Macaws mentioned. This is not really helping the matter here

@benny1837 Can you please also take pictures about pages that talk about trophies? Especially the part about missable ones. 

Edited by Alex_R-13
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Ok so this page tells you what to do for 100% completion. The thing is that for 100% completion you only need 50 animals. Also that compendium there does not include all animals, why? The guarma exclusive animals that are listed are the green Iguana, sunglow boa, rainbow boa and red-tailed boa. No word about Fer-De-Lance. Also no Macaws mentioned. 

@benny1837 Can you please also take pictures about pages that talk about trophies? Especially the part about missable ones. 

Wouldn't trust the guide here, the German one does not tell you that "friends with benefits" and the honor missions are missable.

3 minutes ago, KingTom95 said:

Wouldn't trust the guide here, the German one does not tell you that "friends with benefits" and the honor missions are missable.

That's a bummer. I spent the last few hours running around that damn island spaming L3+R3 trying to get the exclusive animals.

Might be better to just make a manual save here and continue playing for all other trophies except the deep skin and zoologist. Then when things got cleared up and it turns out that guarma animals are needed go back to the Ch. 5 save and only focus on animals ?

That being said, where can I find the Cuban Land Crab?

I tried Nishis trick above and first time it spawned me 2 snakes, one at his spot (rainbow) and the second (red) at the logs. But the next tries after this only one spawned. Sometimes I get this weird bug where the snake kills itself somehow

Edit: Gingerfox just told me that this method worked for him. Thanks for confirming!

Edited by Erkawest

6 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

That's a bummer. I spent the last few hours running around that damn island spaming L3+R3 trying to get the exclusive animals.

Might be better to just make a manual save here and continue playing for all other trophies except the deep skin and zoologist. Then when things got cleared up and it turns out that guarma animals are needed go back to the Ch. 5 save and only focus on animals 1f644.png

That being said, where can I find the Cuban Land Crab?

Cuban land crab is also marked on the small islands left from the braithwaite minor.

Edited by KingTom95

@Alex_R-13

UCVAVrj.jpg

Here we have example no. 1: The location for the snake (Square box). You can find the "Snake" everywhere on the map, but its not specified which one of them you will find. 

qKxm9LK.jpg

No 2. is the parrot (Square Box): you only can find it on the island. But the parrot and the fool doesn´t appear in the other list. 

So basicly i have no idea what rockstar want :) Should we find on of a kind from every species or is it important to find every snake or other animal?! I can´t find other infos in the book. Only: 

examine every animal species in all states
and 
Cleans every animal species in all states

In my opinion we need to examine at least on of a kind. So the parrot and fool is missable, because they only appear on the island.
Edited by benny1837

2 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

@benny1837 Are there any pages that talk about the deep skin and zoologist trophy? 

MOYGzaS.jpg

Thats all they tell us about us: 

Translation:

examine every animal species in all states. On page 149 you will find a complete list of all animals include all habitats.
and 
Cleans every animal species in all states. Take the info of all animals and their habitats from page 149

Thats it.

2 minutes ago, benny1837 said:

MOYGzaS.jpg

Thats all they tell us about us: 

Translation:

examine every animal species in all states. On page 149 you will find a complete list of all animals include all habitats.

and 

Cleans every animal species in all states. Take the info of all animals and their habitats from page 149

Thats it.

Btw, I'm german aswell ;) But what is on page 149 they are redirecting to? Or is that the second pic you posted?

Just now, Erkawest said:

Yes thats correct. Do you 2-3x zoom with the binoculars?

Else you can run to the closest small hut to your right and climb up on it, you should be safe standing on the roof

Yikes, totally forgot about them. Do they let you study animals from further away? Thanks man