Unlimited Gold Bars (Glitch/Exploit)...

ProfBambam55

yoz, 

for any who don't feel like grinding for cash here's a method that nets basically unlimited gold bars...you can only carry 30 at once but that's $15 000 per trip to the fence (pretty quick to go to the one in rhodes) ...upgrade your camp early...get rid of bounties...buy your weapon upgrades...donate to the tithing box for honour...etc...only question is : how long before it gets patched?...haha...enjoy...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

Yep i just fully upgrade my camp and buy tons of stuff. and my enjoyment of the game increase and offset some annoying aspect.

I also go ahead and drop money in the box to upgrade my honor.

So i can say i have my enjoyment i paid for and that's ok.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

Defeats the purpose of actually playing the game considering most of the rewards in game are monetary and or weapons, etc.  Here is a list of things that will become boring real fast and in turn make the game feel like a 'grind' by exploiting money.

Robbing trains, banks, people, homesteads and stores. Looting corpses, chests, cupboards, etc. Hunting and selling skins, winning money in Blackjack, Poker, etc.  The list goes on.  All of those game features reward players with money in order to purchase items, horses, clothing, upgrade weapons, etc.  That's the game loop.  With zero reward incentive for taking part in pretty much all of the games features your enjoyment of the game will fade pretty quickly.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salt_AU said:

Defeats the purpose of actually playing the game...

certainly does...aside from the robbing, the rest is stuff I don't actually enjoy...played poker...beat the table, earned about $4...got a solid $20 from pelts...enjoying it far more with $30 000 cash so your opinion is just an opinion as mine is just an opinion as well...opinions are pretty irrelevant to this thread though...as with the above poster, if you're thoroughly enjoying the game and like the reward incentive, feel free to skip this thread...i would recommend a thread for all the legit ways of earning cash though if you'd like to create it and share your love of the game...i can assure you this one is not aimed at you or meant to offend anyone...it's just a tip for those who like having unlimited cash...if you want to use it, great...if not, great...

7 minutes ago, SeaDragon777 said:

im about to start playin this game... can I do it from the beginning? or I have to be at x episode?

need to be at chapter 2...the first chapter is pretty short...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

Chapter 3:

Fully upgraded my camp mid chapter

Bought most of the guns I wanted 

Chapter 4

Found a random NPC I helped early in game and he bought my current outfit so no cash loss

Spent about 1.5k in the box and 1 bar away from max honour and still 3k to spent

What's the purpose of this money glitch it kills the purpose of the game. Money is easy to get even when playing as a nice guy..

42 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

What's the purpose of this money glitch it kills the purpose of the game...

*slow claps*...it's actually just a troll thread to test the community here to see how many people respond with "I don't understand why anyone would do this"...haha...guess I'll lock it here since all that really matters is the vid in the first post anyhow...there are other threads for our opinions...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2