Make a save when chapter 6 starts.

Claymorw

I just finished the game and I made a save before every chapter. 

Chapter 6 is where you want your save, 

some of the honor mission are so missable that I missed the nun quest by progressing into a main story. It was random, made no sense how she showed up and making me miss the quest, I have to replay chapter 6, that was the only quest I missed for honor so be careful. If they appear in your game, you will not get the trophy, I wouldn’t be surprise that this one stay rare for a long time. 

Also, you don’t really have to worry about honor like I seen in trophy guide. You get massive amount in chapter 6 for not collecting the money, and kicking the collector out of the group. I went from honor 2 to 8 by doing all the honor quest of chapter 6. 

Best of luck on 100 %, this is going to be a tough one. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, berserklover said:

Isome of the honor mission are so missable that I missed the nun quest by progressing into a main story. It was random, made no sense how she showed up and making me miss the quest, I have to replay chapter 6, that was the only quest I missed for honor so be careful. If they appear in your game, you will not get the trophy, I wouldn’t be surprise that this one stay rare for a long time. 

Can you explain this again?

Once you enter chapter 6, you should instantly go and do the optional story quests, like the nun quest, before doing main story quests?

Or when does she appear? She showed up and made you miss the quest? I'm a bit confused

The nun quest never appeared for me, but when I rebooted the game to chapter 6, it was there. That's why I said be careful. Also powerpyx did his guide but the honor system at level 4 by chapter 6 is false. You just need to make sure you do every honor quest in chapter 6, it gives well above 10 full honor. That means, don't be fully in red, can't recover from that. 

The mission where you bring captain monroe to the train you'll meet that nun and she's going of to some other place. That's when she gets locked out i think. You must donate in Saint Denis before you do that mission, all others are fine. It got added to powerpyx 2 days ago and thats why i missed that one as well. 

Hmm something is weird. Powerpyx guides say that main mission "Icarus and friends" is chapter 6, but for me I have the quest start available for it on chapter 5 (Havent done Murfree country). When I went to St Denis, it triggered "A fork in the road".

Is the guide wrong with Icarus and friends? It's chapter 5 or 6?

27 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Hmm something is weird. Powerpyx guides say that main mission "Icarus and friends" is chapter 6, but for me I have the quest start available for it on chapter 5 (Havent done Murfree country). When I went to St Denis, it triggered "A fork in the road".

Is the guide wrong with Icarus and friends? It's chapter 5 or 6?

It's in chapter 5.

Easy mistake to make since things run together a bit there.