1. Afrika (10%)

2. Hatoful Boyfriend 

3. Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion  Platinum

4. Burly Men at Sea Platinum

5. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (56%) --> Platinum

6. Heavy Rain

7. Far Cry Primal

8. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 --> (13%)

I am honestly probably only going to finish the story for KH 1.5 for now and work on the other games. I want to also beat the story for 2.5 before 3 comes out. I don't care too much about the other KH games because the story is so convoluted anyhow and I don't think I'll have time. 

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 2

Weekly Update: Finished inFAMOUS last night/early this morning and starting on the last trophy for KH1 i.e. the normal "Final Mix" run. Shouldn't take too long.

1. inFAMOUS - 0% 27a1.png 100% :platinum:

2. inFAMOUS 2 - 0%

3. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS3) - 55% 27a1.png 97%

4. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Fix (PS4) - 0%

5. Assassin's Creed II - 0%

6. Hitman Go - 100% :platinum:

7. Lara Croft Go - 100% :platinum:

I would like to say I'll start inFAMOUS 2 or Assassin's Creed II soon, but I kinda want to play Mario + Rabbids and I don't know if Christmas is going to being even more distractions. I'll have to play it ear and see where it goes.

• Like 4

I'm going faster than I thought I would go.

PS4

Here They Lie

Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO - 10% (6/26) -> 100% :platinum:

The Inpatient

Vita

Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy -> 100% :platinum:

The Muppets Movie Adventures 1f4af.png

I will add more, just waiting what Santa is going to give me ?

• Like 4

1. Afrika (10%)

2. Hatoful Boyfriend 

5. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Platinum

6. Heavy Rain

7. Far Cry Primal

8. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (13%) --> (43%)

I plan to do a few of the misc. trophies for KH and then call it quits on that game for the challenge. I'll pick it up again later to go for the plat after I work on the series. It's time to focus on the other games, though I will be away from my PS4 for a few days so I should pick up my vita and get HB done or work on Afrika.

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 1

First of all Merry Christmas!!

PS4

Asterix & Obelix XXL2 

Here They Lie ?

Lego The Incredibles

The Inpatient

Vampyr

Vita

I finished Here They Lie, not a game for me to slow no action and if there is some action there is no way to defend yourself. 

I did got a bunch of games for christmas, picked 3 and added them to my list.

• Like 3

Update! 

PS4

1. Shenmue II - 9% (4/28) —> 15% (7/28)

2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 13% (13/74) —> 16% (16/74)

3. Spyro the dragon - 20% (12/37)

4. Spyro 2: Ripto's rage - 0% (0/30)

5. Spyro 3: Year of the dragon - 0% (0/41)

6. FIFA 19: 52% (21/42) —> 57% (23/42)

7. Astro Bot Rescue Mission: 0% (0/0) --> 1% (1/37)

I’m making some progress on the main story of Assassins Crees Odyssey. I really like the game so far. It looks really good and I like Kassandra as a main character.

Next to that I’ve been playing FIFA 19 and making some progress towards getting the platinum. Still think it should be obtainable before the end of the challenge. 

Ive also played some more of Shenmue II. The game is a bit weird and slow, but definitely faster then the first one. I like the story tho and am curious to see how the game ends. 

UPDATE #2

1. God of War: Chains of Olympus: 0% --> 100% platinum-icon.png

2. God of War: Ghost of Sparta: 11% --> 100% platinum-icon.png

3. God of War: Ascension

4. Spider-Man

5. Far Cry 3

6. Watch_Dogs

7. LEGO Marvel Avengers: 14% --> 47%

Finally made enough progress to the point where I felt that it warranted an update.

First of all, God of War: Ghost of Sparta was probably my least favorite outing of Kratos yet -- not to say that it's a bad game. It's a fun game, but some questionable game design choices made more than a few frustrating sections. This became increasingly evident playing on Hard difficulty, as much of the flaws in the combat are exposed. This combat is the same from Chains of Olympus, from what I can tell, and I felt Ghost of Sparta further displayed how bad this system can be. When it works, it works -- combat is fluid, and you feel like an absolute badass tearing through enemies. However, I think this power fantasy only applies on lower difficulties -- on high difficulties, like Hard, the issue of stunlocking becomes immediately obvious, and it was the biggest sin of the game. Whenever you roll, you're stunlocked, meaning you can't move for a fraction of time, which enemies will capitalize on to hit you. When hit by an enemy, you are stunned for a moment and cannot move...leading you to be hit by yet another enemy. It's a vicious cycle that I found sometimes took anywhere from 1/2 - 2/3 of my health bar by the time the stunlock cycle would end in a fight, all because of one mistake made. Sometimes, you don't even make a mistake...enemies seemed to perfectly time their grabs/attacks to hit me whenever I came out of an animation (where you're vulnerable for half a second) such as taking down a cyclops in QTE or grabbing an enemy. It's a frustrating system in an otherwise fun game. I recommend playing on a lower difficulty first to have much more fun with the game, because I think you will notice the flaws and difficulty spike as the game increases from Normal to Hard (I could only imagine; I only played once on Hard). Story was mediocre, you spend much of the game searching for your brother so there isn't too much plot development there until the end of the game (which I won't spoil). Overall, it's a game worth checking out, but for the love of God, play on Easy or something unless you really want the platinum trophy (like I did :P).

Also, I beat LEGO Marvel Avengers, not much to tell there. A standard LEGO game. I finished up all of the Free Play levels and a DLC level, so all that's left are the rest of the DLC levels and the open-world clean-up (which looks massive). I'm aiming to get this done before I head back to college in about a week.

I also managed to snag quite a number of games in the past few days: Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Battlefield V, Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far, and HITMAN 2 to name a few :P I've tried most of them out, and they're all really fun so far. Trying to knock out the games on my profile now before I dive headfirst into Kingdom Hearts; I've only played 3 hours so far, but I'm having so much fun with it, and I have to say, watching it on YouTube and playing it feel like two very different things. The game makes me feel like a kid again, playing through and pouring hundreds of hours into the old Mario RPGs like I used to. Not many games have ever made me feel this way. I know there's a lot of die-hard Kingdom Hearts fans, and I salute you. The series feels like it's going to be a fantastic one, and I'm so excited to dive into all of the games. Definitely won't be KH3 ready in less than a month, but that's okay. I'm planning on really taking my time playing through the games and enjoying every second of it!

• Like 3

On 1/1/2019 at 11:38 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Happy New Year! After some thought, decided to rejoin. Here's my new list.

Dragon Quest Builders

Dungeons II

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

Spider-Man

Added again. Good luck!

Edited by Gourmet Guy
  • Like 1

I haven't updated in a while. Oopsie. 

Anyways...

1. Afrika (10%)

2. Hatoful Boyfriend (36%) --> 100%

5. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Platinum

6. Heavy Rain

7. Far Cry Primal

8. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (43%)

Instead of the double post I'll just edit this to say I'm done Hatoful Boyfriend. Far Cry is most likely next but I'm taking a break to play some other games.

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 1

Hey there. Been busy with Smash Bros, trying to beat the story mode before my brother went back to collage. With that done with, I beat a Critical playthrough of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix.

1. inFAMOUS - 100% :platinum:

2. inFAMOUS 2 - 0%

3. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS3) - 97% 27a1.png 100% :platinum:

4. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Fix (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 47%

5. Assassin's Creed II - 0%

With half of the Trophies gotten, I'm going to think over if I want to continue with the current file or start an easy file to get the last of them.  Leaning towards replaying on easy, but I've beaten every other game's bonus bosses on the hardest difficulty, so I almost feel obligated to continue on. Either way, I'm going to play Transistor for Bingo and then come back for Assassin's Creed II.

• Like 3

Update time

PS4

Asterix & Obelix XXL2 -> 100% :platinum:

Here They Lie 1f4af.png

Lego The Incredibles -> 100% :platinum:

The Inpatient -> 42%

Vampyr

Vita

Finished 2 fun games, Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 and Lego The Incredibles.
Also finished The Inpatient, now going trough it again and probably need a third time as well ? 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ZachGM91 said:

Update:

1. inFAMOUS - 100% :platinum:

2. inFAMOUS 2 - 0% 27a1.png 100% :platinum:

3. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS3) - 100% :platinum:

4. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Fix (PS4) - 47%

5. Assassin's Creed II - 0% 27a1.png 100% :platinum:

I have beaten all my games now. All that's left is the clean up for KH2. Not look forward to it, but I will do it.

Nice. Gonna add some more to the list?

On 30.10.2018 at 6:44 PM, OJ9999vr said:

List:

Human Fall Flat

Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Unravel 2 100%

Jak and Daxter (PS Vita) *No Debug usage*

Star Wars Battlefront 2 100% (2nd Fastest)

Monster Hunter: World 100%

Didn't intend to do Monster Hunter: World at first, but i ended up completing Star Wars Battlefront 2 way quicker then expected, so ended up adding it to the list.

Next up will be Middle Earth: Shadow of War, i've been putting it off for way too long by now. Then it'll be Human Fall Flat, which will be a bit of a wildcard, since i don't know much about it. And finally Jak and Daxter should be done in one sitting, maybe i'll try to challenge my fastest platinum time. There's a lot to keep track of so i'm not sure yet, first time around i did the whole thing on my brothers account, right before i bought my ps3. So i didn't have too bad of a time finding a good route.

Guess you can call this a "halfway-there-update"

• Like 2