Trophy guide videos

plpalo

Hey,

My friends ate lowcytrofeow.pl prepared a trophy guide for the game (https://lowcytrofeow.pl/call-of-cthulhu-poradnik-do-trofeow-i-osiagniec/). It is in Polish so it might be a barrier for some but they also posted a few videos on YT so I hope they help you get the Platinum.

John Raymond Legrasse is not included in the video because of random placement of items in the game and because it depends on how you assign your skill points.

Edited by plpalo

On 11/1/2018 at 7:09 AM, whiteriver087 said:

Thanks for the guide! just finish the game, currently 94%,sadly I didn‘t get the John Raymond Legrasse trophy……can you tell me where are these  hidden items? I get the level 5 investigation skill

problem solved!  thanks again!!

Sorry for being late. I just got a reply from the author of the guide :) Glad you made it!

For future reference, he told me that there were many more things to find that are required for the trophy but you need to invest your skill points into the ability that lets you see them. Then you need to investigate each area looking for an icon to appear in the corner of the screen - you can see that in the videos above.