Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle 2

Bumperklever

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle-2?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1

It stays up till 13 NOV. All games are PS4 and you can apperently also redeem it with EU accounts now, so not only NA. See the support page for participating countries. Also be aware that you will get 1-2 codes. You cannot trade/give/sell away the keys from games you dont need/already have.

$1

- Locks Quest

- Giana Sisters Twisted dreams Director's Cut

BTA (beat the average)

- This is the Police

- The Dwarves :platinum:

- Red Faction 2 :platinum:

- Black Mirror :platinum:         (high percentage)

- Destroy All Humans 2! :platinum:

$15

- Titan Quest :platinum:

- Darksiders Warmastered Edition :platinum:

- Sine Mora EX           (Infamously Hard)

- Battle Chasers: Nightwar :platinum:

Some pretty great games, but mostly old games.. Would probably go for BTA just for this is the police, giana sisters, red faction 2 and Destroy all Humans 2!. I am not sure about Titan Quest, sine mora EX and battle chasers for an educated 15 dollar buy. I also saw the dwarves a few times while randomly scrolling, good?

Edited by Bumperklever
Added warning
  • Like 2

Bought the average bundle for black mirror and the dwarves.

For people who haven't played it, battlechasers is a real fun game, it's turnbased with art by joe madureira, i highly recommend it.

Also watch out with titan quest, that game is very buggy.

Edited by monteblommie
  • Like 1

Why is it only THQ Nordic that does these? We had the first bundle like 2 or 3 different times, and this one...I already own Destroy All Humans 2, and the PS3 version of Darksiders (as much as I enjoyed it, I don't have a desire to replay the PS4 version), so I'm not interested in anything...but Humble Bundle doesn't do PlayStation very often, and when they do it's THQ Nordic. 

The whole idea of this thing is great, and I sure PC gamers love it...but I really wish another Publisher would get on board with it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

Why is it only THQ Nordic that does these? We had the first bundle like 2 or 3 different times, and this one...I already own Destroy All Humans 2, and the PS3 version of Darksiders (as much as I enjoyed it, I don't have a desire to replay the PS4 version), so I'm not interested in anything...but Humble Bundle doesn't do PlayStation very often, and when they do it's THQ Nordic. 

The whole idea of this thing is great, and I sure PC gamers love it...but I really wish another Publisher would get on board with it. 

There has been a capcom playstation bundle a good while ago.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

First THQ Humble Bundle. dollar gave me 5 games..Deponia and Book of Unwritten Tales 2 were a steal.

The dollar tier is meh, the BTA is the one to go for. Going to skip this one, only interested in Black Mirror.

Indeed the first one had an insane $1 tier, but this one is meh. If you gonna buy it then atleast buy the BTA.

6 minutes ago, BlackJudas77 said:

Also as a heads up, the whole bundle is one code, when you redeem it states that you own x of 11 or whatever games you were adding.  So in my case I couldn't give away the codes I thought would be dupes and I paid $20 CAD for 4 glitchy/bugged games.

Ah really, will add this to the main thread even though I think that they always do this. It sucks though.

8 minutes ago, BlackJudas77 said:

Also as a heads up, the whole bundle is one code, when you redeem it states that you own x of 11 or whatever games you were adding.  So in my case I couldn't give away the codes I thought would be dupes and I paid $20 CAD for 4 glitchy/bugged games.

The whole bundle is 2 codes, one for giana sisters and one for the rest of the games.

Between the bundle last time and PSNow, only 2? of these games are "new". I'm not sure if I'll end up getting this one. 

This is the Police is super fun and I highly recommend it. Trophy-wise it's a bit tough, but I was blown away but how much I enjoyed the actual game.

previous bundles we're better. seems alot of these are games that was included in the previous bundle ie destroy all human's or games that have appeared on previous sales ie battle chasers Nightwar. though i probably would go out and buy a card separately if it was entirely different.