Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MidnightDragon

It's Over 9000 help?

4 posts in this topic

I have only gotten my opponent's speed bar filled once and then luck just had me get a chunk of my bar filled just before the game ended. I don't have anyone who can help me get this in the house and it's local vs. mode only. Any tips would be appreciated.

Edited by MidnightDragon

Unfortunately this trophy tends to be very luck based if you are doing it solo, actually it took me like 10 or 12 tries until finally meet the requirements of the trophy (I did it solo by the way)

The only usefull tip that I can give you since you mentioned that you don't have someone that can help you locally, is start a Share-Play session and find someone that can help you with the trophy, since thanks to that feature you can play online with another person local-only multiplayer games

Only downsides of this tip is that require PS+ (for both players) and a great internet connection...

Edited by Totavier
Grammars typos

5 hours ago, Totavier said:

Unfortunately this trophy tends to be very luck based if you are doing it solo, actually it took me like 10 or 12 tries until finally meet the requirements of the trophy (I did it solo by the way)

The only usefull tip that I can give you since you mentioned that you don't have someone that can help you locally, is start a Share-Play session and find someone that can help you with the trophy, since thanks to that feature you can play online with another person local-only multiplayer games

Only downsides of this tip is that require PS+ (for both players) and a great internet connection...

I'll keep trying then. If all else fails, I'll try that route.

Got it. It was somewhat luck based, too. Finally got it where I was able to quickly fill the other person's meter without adding to mine. I would sometimes take the second controller and clear the board a little careful not to fill the meter. I did once, but was able to erase that.