Valyrious

Free Spider-Man Avatar for platinuming the game

72 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2018 at 4:32 PM, SnizelPS said:

Not for me, i'm still waiting for the Bloodborne and Horizon stuff... and now this is added to the list.

Sony only bothers sending me "BUY THIS!" "BUY THAT" and i have the "send me emails" box ticked in my options.

 

Also, i heard many people are getting this email with blank code so they can't claim it.

Horizon zero dawn had stuff for platting it? what were they?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got a blank box where the code is supposed to be, but no emails after that - thanks Sony xD 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wackt1 said:

Horizon zero dawn had stuff for platting it? what were they?

An avatar and a theme. 😎

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ariost said:

Put me down for another blank one, been days and no new email with code. 

 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/corporate/contactus/

 

Follow link —> live chat in US —> digital content —> voucher —> contact us

 

This will put you in a chat room with a PlayStation customer support employee. I just did this and he game me a code only after asking my real name. Took less than 5 minutes.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MisterPee said:

 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/corporate/contactus/

 

Follow link —> live chat in US —> digital content —> voucher —> contact us

 

This will put you in a chat room with a PlayStation customer support employee. I just did this and he game me a code only after asking my real name. Took less than 5 minutes.

If you never got an email at all, you live in the US, and you platted the game six days after launch, can you still do this to request a code?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pirelli913 said:

If you never got an email at all, you live in the US, and you platted the game six days after launch, can you still do this to request a code?

 

Yes absolutely. Just follow the steps I provided then the directions on the site. This isn’t available 24/7 however. The hours you can do this are shown right by the “chat live in US” option you need to choose. Hope this helps. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2018 at 4:45 AM, Viper said:

Platted the game 6 days after launch, and nothing. I never got anything for Horizon either. 

I never got the Horizon theme, but I got this.

It's just super glitchy and crap I think. I remember people saying they didn't plat Horizon and they got the theme... :/ I remember I got an email that mentioned my trophy progress and it said I still had a few to earn, and this was months after I platted the game.


You'd think Sony could do this stuff better. edit; oh and I did get the blank email as well, but got the follow up with a code

On 10/31/2018 at 8:51 PM, wackt1 said:

Horizon zero dawn had stuff for platting it? what were they?

A theme as I recall, but I don't know if there was anything else since I never got mine :P

Edited by Elvick_
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do you turn on the option to recieve emails/notifications from sony? I never recieve any of these things unless its US only. Is it under account management?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MisterPee said:

 

Yes absolutely. Just follow the steps I provided then the directions on the site. This isn’t available 24/7 however. The hours you can do this are shown right by the “chat live in US” option you need to choose. Hope this helps. 

Thanks. Worked like a charm. Took like five minutes from start to finish. I now have a new avatar, though I like the white spider on red background, too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31-10-2018 at 8:57 AM, x7eight said:

Anybody else stop receiving the PlayStation emails for about a month now?  Eu region.

Nah, i'm getting them weekly :') 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 10:54 AM, MisterPee said:

 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/corporate/contactus/

 

Follow link —> live chat in US —> digital content —> voucher —> contact us

 

This will put you in a chat room with a PlayStation customer support employee. I just did this and he game me a code only after asking my real name. Took less than 5 minutes.

Thanks for this, it's 1am right now, so I'll check this out tomorrow. I'll even see if they can get me that Horizon Theme/Avatar even though I platted it about a year and a half ago lol,

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ended up getting a new email today with a working code, lol nice

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to look through my trash to find it. I got sent two 4 days ago. One was blank and the other had a code that worked.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And for whatever reason I can't use the Live chat...I just get this message every time. 

 

Back again so soon? Unfortunately, our Chat support has not been effective for you. If you would like to try our phone support, please call (800) 345-7669. Monday through Friday, 6AM - 6PM PST

 

I can't even remember the last time I used their live chat. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.10.2018 at 9:51 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

Probably US only. The EU never gets this stuff, ever.

 

Not true tho. I live in Germany and got both designes from Bloodborne and Horizon. Like months/years(BB) after I got the plat, but still I got them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread made me realize that Playstation actually bothers to email you for getting platinum trophies for their games. I couldn't find an email for Bloodborne or Horizon but I did find one for Battlefield 1 and God of War 3 remastered. No rewards sadly. For those who are getting a blank code, search "platinum trophy" in your email pile. I got two emails for Spider Man; one was blank while the other had the code. So search around and see if you get another one. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I have a simple question which is connected to this post, so I ask here. Are the avatars for the platinums work both for digital and physical versions or only digital? (Still have to play HZD or Spider-man lol but I am very interested in this issue) thanks for the answers 🙂

Edited by djippps
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, djippps said:

Hi everyone, I have a simple question which is connected to this post, so I ask here. Are the avatars for the platinums work both for digital and physical versions or only digital? (Still have to play HZD or Spider-man lol but I am very interested in this issue) thanks for the answers 1f642.png

 

I can't say for sure, but I would assume it would work with either version, since they share the same trophy list. For Spider-Man, I played the Digital version. Perhaps someone who's played the Physical can confirm if they got the reward.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never get anything from Sony except their receipt. (including $15 bonus promotion but they also sent the code via notification on my PS4 so i still got it) and I have tick both boxes.

 

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Missing-Platinum-Trophy-Reward?language=en_US

 

I googling around but no solid solution how to solve this.

Edited by FielVeredus
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2018 at 1:57 PM, CLef86 said:

 

I can't say for sure, but I would assume it would work with either version, since they share the same trophy list. For Spider-Man, I played the Digital version. Perhaps someone who's played the Physical can confirm if they got the reward.


I played the physical standard version and the physical collector's edition version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.