Diversity Trophy

LuuadPL

From my memories I got the tactic from the .org guide.I also saw a video but don know it for sure. Check there for a prob bette explanation.

Your starting items (rookie) are easiest to awaken since you only need 1 awakening material. You can open the golden chest at the 2nd floor of infinite dungeon really fast and easy. 

Start infinite dungeon at B1 => go to B2 break wall and open chest =>

Dont get the material = restart infinte dungeon. Get the material = go to floor 10 to end infinite dungeon without quiting.

• 6 months later...

Wanted to add this because it was buried way too deeply in Google for how useful it is:

You can buy the lowest level set in the store for 50 happy jewels (easily attainable through quests or daily rewards). Doesn't matter what set you buy because all the items only need 3 mana stones to awaken. (Everywhere else talked about buying the weapon with rare metal, but I have no idea how to get that.

Mana stones do drop in level B2. There's also a chest in B7 that's super easy to open if you are completing the level. I also had an awakening item drop from the medium monster that appears after you switch the third button in B2.