No platinum trophy?

Kariodude

10 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

Naaa he's right anyone moaning about trophies is pathetic. I don't care if it's a trophy site it's honestly pathetic how people will skip a game thats possibly good ( I dunno I find hitman a bit shit ) just because a plat but they will pick up terrible games for quick plats. 

Anyone saying they don't care... Obviously, it's a trophy. There's a few devs that like making a list and ones that don't get over it. It ain't the end of the world. 

Pathetic is to complain about what others do or say. Let them buy or not buy the games they want. 

15 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

I die a little inside every time i see a game release without a plat. 1f494.png  ;) 

This, first Hitman, then Sonic Mania (including the Plus edition) and now Hitman 2... god... Furthermore, copy pasting a trophy list is beyond lazy

1 hour ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Definitely needs more dlc

I know you're joking but it actually comes with a season pass for at least two more locations. Though now, I'm not sure if they will be getting additional trophies.

Doesn't matter to me personally, I play non-trophy games next to my PlayStation stuff so I'm not really bothered by it not having a platinum trophy. I'm a bit surprised by the Hitman 1 trophies, but I don't mind.

32 minutes ago, goman21 said:

That’s so insanely over the amount of trophies for a game without a platinum to exist this way. And they did it with the first PS4 Hitman too? Yikes.

If this was solely based on one list then yes I agree. 

But they get away with it like the do with the pinball games by having a small base list, everything else as dlc and lots of bronze trophies

3 hours ago, FlareZero said:

118 trophy? I thinks this is a record for a game without a platinum trophy, maybe.

Nah rise of tomb raider has 125 :P

Platinum + dlc's - 125 to be correct. but half of the list is the same to hitman 1 so i dont think i have the patience to do all over again (still need to get 100% )

Edited by Nimera
  • Like 1

Pretty disappointing! I think its stupid that the older hitman games have platinum's but these new ones don't. I understand the first one was episodic but you can still include a platinum trophy! I was hoping with WB, the developers would change it for the sequel but apparently not :( I'm sure it will still be a good game though.

16 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

At no point did I say that a game is good or bad based on the trophies. You're arguing about something that nobody said. I know it's crazy talk but this is a trophy site where people come to collect trophies because they enjoy it. That's great that you don't care about trophies but I'd argue that most people here do. And again, like I said before, I'm not getting Hitman 2 because they clearly don't care about their community. A lot of people asked for them to have a platinum in this game and they decided that we don't matter. They deliberately chose to not include a platinum against their fans' wishes so I'll deliberately choose to not buy their game. 

You're saying I don't care about trophies and yet I have a 91 percent completion rate with most of my games finished. So yes, I do care about hunting trophies because it's what I enjoy doing. 

I guess you'll just lump HITMAN 2 with what Capcom has been releasing lately because they don't care about the community either. That is, the trophy hunting community. 

Those who play on Steam or the Xbox One probably don't care about trophies at all anyway, there shouldn't be any one developer that focuses solely on the trophy hunting community and ignore all the other communities out there who may be interested in buying their games. 

This attitude is very much like those who play a game for a platinum, but ignore all the DLC that came afterwards. Anybody who has DRIVECLUB at 100 percent I have a little respect for because they put in the time and effort to get that DLC finished. 

You need to rethink your priorities here. Because if all you care about is platinums in your games, then there are plenty of games out there that offered that and more so. 

HITMAN 2 didn't get a platinum. Big freaking deal. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

You're saying I don't care about trophies and yet I have a 91 percent completion rate with most of my games finished. So yes, I do care about hunting trophies because it's what I enjoy doing. 

I guess you'll just lump HITMAN 2 with what Capcom has been releasing lately because they don't care about the community either. That is, the trophy hunting community. 

Those who play on Steam or the Xbox One probably don't care about trophies at all anyway, there shouldn't be any one developer that focuses solely on the trophy hunting community and ignore all the other communities out there who may be interested in buying their games. 

This attitude is very much like those who play a game for a platinum, but ignore all the DLC that came afterwards. Anybody who has DRIVECLUB at 100 percent I have a little respect for because they put in the time and effort to get that DLC finished. 

You need to rethink your priorities here. Because if all you care about is platinums in your games, then there are plenty of games out there that offered that and more so. 

HITMAN 2 didn't get a platinum. Big freaking deal. 

Dude I play tons of games regardless if they have a platinum or not. But why should I buy a game from a developer that doesn't listen to their community? I don't understand why you are blindly defending them like it's your job. You seem a little worked up over people not buying the game. Elitists like you are the worst part about the trophy community. If people don't want to support a game, that's their decision. Stop throwing a temper tantrum because people don't game exactly like you do. It's embarrassing.

• Like 2