HITMAN 2 trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

This is definitely a disappointing trophy list. Hitman games are, in my opinion, demanding. They deserve a platinum. The motivation to buy and play a game like this, knowing that it doesn’t have a platinum isn’t the same. Of course this is just my opinion; I’m not a mega fan of Hitman, anyway.

5 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

More than similar. The base game trophies are identical

Super lazy if they really went with the tutorial levels from the last game... 

I spotted a trophy mentioning multiplayer. Does the Sniper Assassin game have local co-op possibility or does the game require PS Plus for multiplayer? Thankfully I haven't committed to getting the game just yet even though HITMAN was superb.

I'm super okay with it not having a platinum trophy buuuut sometimes I wish it wouldn't have that many 'complicated' trophies. Going for those, I feel like the freedom the game gives me is taken away (as I'd never play the game like some trophies require me to do).

Edited by triplejmzu8

2 minutes ago, ragnarok2887 said:

Is the 'Himmelstein' trophy set the same level in the Sniper Assassin free pre-order?  And if so, does that mean that the game is only releasing with 1 sniper assissin level?

Looks like it. It has just that one level initially. Future expansions will add more levels to Sniper Assassin.

1 minute ago, aZombieDictator said:

Also is this a new record? 14 DLC packs and 118 total trophies before the game is even out.

It probably is a record, but those aren't all paid DLC.  The first 7 DLC packs are all in the base game.  The 'Legacy' DLC packs can be purchased in 1 purchase, or you get them free if you owned the first game.

13 hours ago, Carol said:

This is definitely a disappointing trophy list. Hitman games are, in my opinion, demanding. They deserve a platinum. The motivation to buy and play a game like this, knowing that it doesn’t have a platinum isn’t the same. Of course this is just my opinion; I’m not a mega fan of Hitman, anyway.

I agree. A lot of the trophies in season 1 had many sub-clauses to achieve them - requiring a patient and complicated approach to the A.I/mechanical dynamic mission stage. I cannot understand I/O's thinking here. This should have had a platinum by all rights.

Is it too late to change a trophy list for this?

• Like 1