MidnightDragon

HITMAN 2 trophy thoughts?

59 posts in this topic

Whats the point to pay for the gold edition if we are gonna have people whos going to play before us for free πŸ˜‘

Edited by SeaDragon777

46 minutes ago, SeaDragon777 said:

Whats the point to pay for the gold edition if we are gonna have people whos going to play before us for free 1f611.png

It's their work to review games, if you want you can be a game reviewer too. Just write reviews for games you don't even own and give them a good grade. If you get popular you get reviewer codes

4 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

Whats the point to pay for the gold edition if we are gonna have people whos going to play before us for free πŸ˜‘

Β 

The whole first achievers thing has been pointless for years as reviewers always get the game earlier. Us gold/collector's edition folk still get the game a few days before it's actually being sold to the public. And as it's a friday as opposed to a monday, that means an entire weekend of already gaming for me instead of getting the game on monday and having to wait for the weekend.

Β 

I'll swear right here, if I ever create a game, the people who preorder are allowed to play it before I'm required to send out review copies. I think the whole reviewer thing on games has gone down the drain as any youtube channel owner is now apparently a "reviewer". Personally I'd say fans should matter more than reviewers but unfortunately that's not how it works, as people reviewing the game means more coverage means more buyers.

Β 

For that matter, we probably should be glad reviewers have already been given copies to play. That means the game's probably not shite :)

Edited by Agent 47
typos

Not gonna lie. Super peeved about having to do Base game + all 6 original locations again.

Why I'm so late again, I'd better knew it before starting first season... Well, may be later, like after years. So wrong time to start playing Hitman again I have chosen.

Are all the DLC trophies included in the physical version? If I get this version and already played H1 can I achieve 100%? Somebody told me there were supposed to be additional DLC but I donΒ΄t know if it ever happened...

Legacy DLCs is not included in physical version, if you own H1 legacy missions you can get access in H2, as far as I know, please correct me if Im wrong.

To be honest, I do like that we get to double up on the Trophies - most of it is simply busy work. If you went through Season 1 back in 2016, you can easily burn through all of the Trophies in no time flat.

Some trophies pop late. I noticed by viewing my trophy screenshots that they pop when the game saves, they indicate it with a white popup in the right bottom part of the screen.