Honor Cap?

Quink666

So early in chapter to i reached about 80% into honorable and after that ive done all good thing probably 10 times as many as reaching the 80% mark. 

Can you not reach max before a certain point in the story?

Also if you loot a dead civilian even if you didn't kill them you loose about 20% of the honor bar in total. You gain nothing from doing good deeds and loose a whole lot by doing 1 bad deed. 

Bumped into a woman with my horse and she wanted to fight me so i rode off and then i lost about 15% of the total bar i honor. The system seems truly broken.

Gotten the good deed icon aprox 350 times gotten bad deeds icon maybe 15 times. It takes 20 good deeds to make up for 1 bad. 1 Good you can't even see the bar move but one bad it moves ALOT.

Edited by Quink666

Just now, Feral said:

It's a weird system and I only got 100% close to the end of the game. Even though I donated heaps of money/items to help the camp and saved random strangers.

I tried donating 50k but i got nothing more at all, you get the same amount if you donate 4 cents. Tried it after i lost half a bar looting civilian corpses in a cave. Those corpses had been long dead but for some reason looting them lost me around 30-35% of the total bar. Guess ill just try and keep it up for the mission that requires honor and after that i go on a murdering spree.

It's cap at level 8 i guess.

I keep donating and get no progress at all. seems after level 8 you need to progress at certain point of story.

at least it's guaranteed source that you will have level 8 honor stockpile by the end of CH.4

i agree, system punish you too much for being good guy and one unintentional mistake net you a whole lot of effort you went through.

Edited by FielVeredus