ChristianHenares

A trascendant Tale glitch?

3 posts in this topic

I beat the entire 22 characters in this mode, I notice that AZWEL and RAPHAEL only reach to the mission BEFORE THE LAST ONE, and I've repeat it 5 times and it doesn't work.

Also I'm level 53 in the other mode and just reach CHAPTER 5, beating Azwel and all.

So, I really don't know how to beat these two storie modes. I beat every other, including the "main story" witch is the longest.

Thank you.

Hi, same for me here, how did you solved that?

PD: He visto que eres español, y que conseguiste el trofeo al final. Que hiciste?

5 hours ago, enri7luk said:

Hi, same for me here, how did you solved that?

PD: He visto que eres español, y que conseguiste el trofeo al final. Que hiciste?

Buenas.

Según recuerdo, tienes que seguir jugando el modo de historia ese RPG --No recuerdo el nombre--, a pesar de completar la historia luego hay un "prólogo" que dura varias misiones más. Entonces al final de todo, cuando verdaderamente te lo pases, uno puede ir a ese modo "historia corto" y ya tendremos las últimas 2-3 entradas que faltan, que son una secuencia sin combate y ya está.

En cualquier caso tienes una guía en sonyers . com que la hice yo con todo fresco, ahora mismo no recuerdo demasiado bien.