Missable animals on Guarma | wrap-up

Alex_R-13

My first snake to appear was de fe-de-lance. I got so excited! I studied it, killed it and skinned it. And then I saw I forgot to track it. Almost lost my sh*t. Now I need a freaking miracle for it to spawn again and it's the last one I'm missing... I'm an idiot

1 hour ago, bpmotard said:

My first snake to appear was de fe-de-lance. I got so excited! I studied it, killed it and skinned it. And then I saw I forgot to track it. Almost lost my sh*t. Now I need a freaking miracle for it to spawn again and it's the last one I'm missing... I'm an idiot

you dont need to track animals for the trophy.

• Like 1

How I finally got the Fer De Lance Snake:

I was going at it for hours, then I closed the application, restarted the game, then I ran into the snake on my first go while on my way to the area that others have previously said the is located. So basically, just restart the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to create an account just to respond to this thread alone. OMFG this snake was a pain in the backside!

Can confirm, after trying about 50 times of looking for snake and getting killed, I tried the method of saving and reloading and within 2 reloads, I found the snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU @Alex_R-13 you saved my sanity!

• Like 1