Best weapons and money farming? Part2

Lord_Ektorus

• 5 months later...

I see you already got the platinum. Anyway, I maxed out the initial assault riffle, the rosebud, the lynx rifle, and the mortar gun.

I easily got 3 stars in all levels of the first 3 worlds by using only the maxed out starting assault rifle, and ocassionaly the mortar gun. The maxed out rosebud could also be used in case you want a larger clip.

For the last world, I tried lynx rifle (switching to the rosebud [or viceversa] when I ran out of ammo) and the mortar gun for mechs to get the owls out and when I got too overwhelmed/had low health. However, I could not earn 3 stars due to the fact that my performance points weren't high enough thanks to the duck rental killing enemies I softened, and the lack of bonus points for taking an artifact to the exit as there are no artifacts in the 4th world. What I did was to leave the expendable duck at the start of the level and kill all enemies (trying to get as many headshots as possible with the lynx rifle and rosebud) from almost all rooms, except the one where you get ambushed (the one next to the exit) and maybe one more, that way I racked up a good kill count and a decent number of headshots. During the ambush, I gave the maxed out starting assault rifle to the duck and the lynx rifle to the rescued hostage, while I kept the rosebud. That strategy net me 3 stars on the large level. After I cleared a room, took the duck to that room and left it there before entering the next room. You need to find and enter all rooms to earn a bonus to get a better score.

By the way, I'm almost sure you only need to earn 3 stars only on one level for each of the 3 worlds. I earned 3 stars on all levels (quick, medium, large) of the first 3 worlds. I only earned 3 stars on the large level of the fourth world and the trophy popped during the mission result screen.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 2