Playstation Plus for November 2018

Ghost

Just now, Kittet3 said:

Can someone explain the proper order to play the Yakuza games?

Kiwami is a remake of 1, and Kiwami 2 is a remake of 2. Then the PS3 has 3, 4 and 5, and the PS4 has 6. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but Kiwami seems a great place to start (although I think there's a Yakuza 0 out there?).

• Like 3

No surprises this month then. Yakuza Kiwami is definitely the highlight of this month's lineup, but I already own that physically. I played Bulletstorm back on Xbox 360, and quite frankly, I thought it was mediocre at best. I fail to understand the love some people have for this game.

As per usual, there's nothing of interest in the Vita/PS3 lineup. Nothing for me this month.

27 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Ideally with the PS2 games but I understand why most people wouldn't want to do that. Yakuza 0 is the best place to start if we're talking about what's available on PS4. It's a prequel and leads directly into the events of Kiwami (remake of Yakuza 1). I guess you could start with Kiwami, but it's not as good as 0 and you'll be missing out on a lot of backstory.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

Happy for Burly Men at Sea.

FYI Roundabout has a  Unobtainable trophy.

What a Fool Believes
Reach 100% completion for the entire game.

I was just looking at the list.  There is a 0.07% completion percentage at the moment, so someone must have it.  The link you provided does still say no one has, but then lists one achiever.  Weird.

2 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I was just looking at the list.  There is a 0.07% completion percentage at the moment, so someone must have it.  The link you provided does still say no one has, but then lists one achiever.  Weird.

Probably a cheater

40 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Yakuza 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6

@Sailar91You can just use the PS3 guide https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/bulletstorm/guide/

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kingdrake2 said:

i think i know why they have to stop giving out ps3/vita titles. they're running out of possible choices :(

This is 100% wrong. There’s TONS of PS3 games that have never been on PS+. This is just pure laziness to short change us on the PS3 games. But with the curtain call for PS3/Vita games coming down in literally 4 months, you would think they would give us much better titles. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

This is 100% wrong. There’s TONS of PS3 games that have never been on PS+. This is just pure laziness to short change us on the PS3 games. But with the curtain call for PS3/Vita games coming down in literally 4 months, you would think they would give us much better titles. 

If Sony has half a brain they'll offer a huge blow out sale at some point.  And I mean, HUGE.  Tons of games, big discounts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

If Sony has half a brain they'll offer a huge blow out sale at some point.  And I mean, HUGE.  Tons of games, big discounts.

So that people spend very little on PS3, end up being so busy they don't really feel like they need to buy games on PS4? Right...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

So that people spend very little on PS3, end up being so busy they don't really feel like they need to buy games on PS4? Right...

A big sale on PS3 or Vita games would not impact PS4 sales.  People will buy new games when they're new, and stock up willingly on older titles if the deals are deep enough.

Speaking of Yakuza, what's the deal with the multiplayer aspect?  Just a two player type thing?  Doesn't seem like any of the trophies are related to multiplayer. 

45 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

The system is weird like that. Cheaters are sometimes included in percentages but not on 100% lists...

That being said, the devs apparently said the Vita version was patched, so it should be achievable on that platform.

My two cents on Burly Men: it looks gorgeous and I really wanted to like it, but it's super repetitive and the story, which should drive the whole thing, is mediocre and non-inventive.