Soft Touch Glitched??

SarpEsen

Hi guys, I have a problem with this trophy. In my first playthrough I didn’t disarm 15 tripwires. After I finished the game, I reloaded “Dead City” and disarmed the 2 tripwires at the beginning of the level and then reloaded the checkpoint till I got 15. But the trophy didn’t pop. I started a new playthrough for the good ending and I’m in the middle of it. I tried reloading the “Dead City” again to disarm the first 2 tripwires and then reload the checkpoint but again I got no trophy. My question is this: Do I have to disarm 15 different tripwires in one playthrough for this trophy? Or is this trophy glitched on me? 

17 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I don't remember having to disarm different trip wires. I think I used the one the guide says in Dead City. Maybe try going beyond 15 to see if it eventually pops? Or try a different stage, like Frontline, and farm the disarms there.

Nope. I tried disarming in Frontline now and disarmed like 30 traps but the trophy didn’t pop. I think this trophy is glitched only for me as I couldn’t find any threads involving this glitch. But I saw in some videos that after someone disarms a trap the game autosaves it. But I don’t get the autosave icon when I disarm one. Maybe that’s the problem?

This trophy is driving me insane right now!! I could get the thief trophy by opening the locker in the dead city but this stupid soft touch trophy doesn’t pop no matter how many times I try. I disarmed the ones in the depot too but still no pop. Maybe I will delete the game after I get all the other trophies and reinstall it because it seems it is the only solution.

51 minutes ago, SarpEsen said:

This trophy is driving me insane right now!! I could get the thief trophy by opening the locker in the dead city but this stupid soft touch trophy doesn’t pop no matter how many times I try. I disarmed the ones in the depot too but still no pop. Maybe I will delete the game after I get all the other trophies and reinstall it because it seems it is the only solution.

Yeah saving the trophy for last and then deleting the data might be the best way. Since Soft Touch will be the last trophy even delete Save Data perhaps? I had to delete everything off my system for another game before I was able to get by a glitch, in another game, so maybe it'll work for you?

41 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Yeah saving the trophy for last and then deleting the data might be the best way. Since Soft Touch will be the last trophy even delete Save Data perhaps? I had to delete everything off my system for another game before I was able to get by a glitch, in another game, so maybe it'll work for you?

Hopefully I can get it later in my playthrough but if I don’t I will save it for last and delete everything about the game and try again like I said. Anyways thx guys for your replies :) I will probably quote again if something about this trophy happens.

8 hours ago, audiopile said:

Just to be sure, you are disarming it right? Using :square: I think? Not just blowing them up?

Exactly. I disarmed more than 50 traps using :square: but it didn’t pop. I tried also disarming them using a throwing knife for 20 times but it didn’t pop either. I finished my good ending playthrough and after I get all the diary pages I will delete the game and my save and reinstall it to try again.

FINALLY it popped!! I didn’t delete the game but only my save and when I got to the dead city I disarmed the first trap 14 times (1 in Lost Tunnel) and it popped. I am so happy that it is over. Thx to everyone who replied to me :)

Edited by SarpEsen
  • Like 2