?⚰️? All Hallows' Eve Song Vote XXXVI ?⚰️? (ENDED)

***Watch the Playlist First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs did you like the most?

• This Is Halloween - Original
    • Pumpkin Hill
    • Monster's Party
    • Song of Saya I
    • Tubular Bells - Power Metal Version
    • Beheading Dance
    • Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro
    • Monster
    • This Is Halloween - Marilyn Manson
    • Nightmare King
    • Room of Angel
    • I'm Your Boogieman
    • Monstrance Clock
    • Gallows Hill
    • Theme of Simon Belmont
    • Grim Grinning Ghosts
    • Devil Trigger
    • Halloween Theme Song - Metal Version
  2. 2. Do You Want to Be Entered in the Digital Code NA Scary Game Giveaway?

3. 3. What Should Be The Theme For Song Vote XXXVII?

• Anything! (Unless I find it annoying/trolling)
    • Game Songs

32C3cnw.png&key=f5f21012b01b1a69de54da67533f9af3208b15ae61a76e8f9a3aefbc3ef93fee

▲▲▲Made by the scary talented SV Member Masamune_316

zUZyDoh.pngDRcQt2e.pngdN2Ruw4.pngfwx7Ri6.png

bJQiyc4.png

Click Here Youtube Playlist Song Candidates

Watch Before You Vote!

Got a Q? Read the Rules & FAQ!

resident-evil-hd-remaster-ps4-large.jpg

Unfortunately do to RL problems there will be no mashup :( sorry!!!

But Songs Posted Will Be Available To Hear On This Post!

Edited by Dav9834

I'm not sure who posted the song from Ghost, but is it just me or does it have a vibe similar to Tiamat (not sure what songs, but it gives me the vibe from "Do you Dream of Me" and another song that escapes me the name)? (now that I'm continuing listening, Gallows Hill's also reminds me of several from Tiamat..).

It's been actually ages since I last listened to Tiamat, or anything decently dark, so I'm probably feeling nostalgic and they don't really don't sound that close to each other.. still quite nice!

And I find myself voting for about 2/3rd of the entries :lol:

Also bonus entries in the playlist?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Also bonus entries in the playlist?

Ya I figured why not, I separated it with something random. That could be a thing going forward for those that didn't get a song in time but wanted to share, we'll see.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

Ya I figured why not, I separated it with something random. That could be a thing going forward for those that didn't get a song in time but wanted to share, we'll see.

Ok, ya, it would be cool, since there were a few that didn't managed to get an entry and were interested in participating.

And, that video was quite random, but actually fitting in the Halloween theme.

• Like 1

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I would have voted for the violin video...

Lol, I actually run into it randomly when I found another cool violinist yesterday, that was actually the 2nd vid I saw from her, and that smile was like "auto-sub" the channel. And then I decided to put it as a bonus on my comment, since I only found it after making my entry (and I was thinking in entering something from the other band since the start).

This violinist is more along classical lines, and stuff like the one in that vid, the other one is mainly anime music covers..

I'm actually listening to that one now, so I will leave here what I found..

And ya, I actually like quite a lot of the original (and of the anime), but the way this one covered the theme, it's simply like she makes the Violin "sing" the vocals.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Lol, I actually run into it randomly when I found another cool violinist yesterday, that was actually the 2nd vid I saw from her, and that smile was like "auto-sub" the channel. And then I decided to put it as a bonus on my comment, since I only found it after making my entry (and I was thinking in entering something from the other band since the start).

It was mainly the Pirates of the Caribbean theme I would have voted for. :D 

I'll give her channel a look though. Always nice to have something else to listen to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It was mainly the Pirates of the Caribbean theme I would have voted for. :D 

I'll give her channel a look though. Always nice to have something else to listen to.

OK, ya, I like quite a bit of the theme myself, and the few(?) covers that I saw of it always sound good. 

That vid was quite recent, so I think it was her Halloween greetings for this year, but she has a older cover of the full song too (but I think this new one has much more energy into it in some way). 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Masamune said:

I think I voted for like half of them. n6pTn5S.gif I kinda liked that Nightmare King one though, I might have to check out the game it's from. :hmm: 

It's from Hollow Knight. I was interested in the game, but hearing the OST made me even more curious.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...